Evening All

Every time I try to use a Sparrow it won't fire, I don't get any yellow targeting box as it says in the manual.

I've upgaded to SP3 ,also the tone doesn't seem to change when using a sidewinder it's just a matter of luck when attempting to lock on.

Any ideas??

Cheers

Mick

Missile lock is dependent on a couple factors..range plus angel of attach.Sidewinders are for close range fighting.the tone will change as the missile locks on a heat source.these are rear aspect missiles so you need to be to the rear of your target.Sparrows are active radar missiles and to optain a lock point the nose of your aircraft towards your intended target and press the INSERT button(default) for radar target or for visual target press SHIFT+INSERT.if you have your difficulty set on hard there is no target diamond in hud.also once locked you MUST keep target painted with radar so no fire and forget here..you have to keep your nose on target until impact.Hope this helps.