Sign in to follow this  

Was wondering if anyone know why my brand spanking New TW DLC Phantom's Nat insignia decals are all wonky??

Here's a quick test. Try them with another national insignia. If those are wonky too, then it may be the scale of the decal on the decal layout, which you can edit easily. If not, then there is a problem with the canvas size of the .tga. Easiest thing to do in the latter case is extract the original again and drop it into the decal folder in your mods directory.

Hope this helps.

This for me is only happening with RN blue skin the RAF skin is just fine and It only is happening in SF2 E SF2/NA and SF2 V seem fine.

Do you have the Nato Fighters mod installed?

I really recommend extracting insignia006 and 007 from the cats and dropping them in the decals folder to see if this will solve it.

It is also strange to see 'InsigniaLV' decals (the blue-red circles), because the RNBlue skin's decals.ini refers to 'Insignia' decals (blue-white-red circles).

Is it possible that you have a decal in your mod folder with a name that overrides the stock RN insignia decal?

it looks fine now, i dropped the insignia006 from the cat into the decal folder to replace what was in there it was the blue-red circles I'm just afraid the in the future i run into the same problem but going in the other direction.