Sign in to follow this  

I've got Florian's great USN Sea King on my carriers but when they show up parked the rotors aren't folded. Any ideas?

Do the rotors have a fold animation? If so, where they modified as per the March 2012 parameters?

To have the rotor folded i used two animations. Animation 6 is used to exchange the spinner (with static, slow and fast rotor meshes) with a mesh that has separate blades for the folding. Animation 7 now folds those together.

I have not installed SF2NA, so i´m not sure if it´s possible to have two animations used for parked aircraft on the carrier.

SF2 had the option to add a CanopyAnimationID to each crew member and so the rotor is folded on parked helos, but SF2NA has a line "CarrierParkAnimationID=X" in the first part of the Data.ini. :dntknw:

Here is a small update of the LOD and the Data.ini files to have the rotor folded on SF2NA carriers. I cannot test this, although it should work, try it on your own risk.

SH-3D_for_SF2NA_Carrier.7z

I can confirm that the SH-3D is now showing up parked with both rotor and tail folded. Thanks for the update, Florian!

I can confirm that the SH-3D is now showing up parked with both rotor and tail folded. Thanks for the update, Florian!

Thanks! Glad to hear this works now for you! :good:

Yep it works great now:

img00021.jpg

Thanks very much Florian. :salute: