FalconC45

EA won "The Worse Company" award.

That was the least suprising thing all year.

Personally I would not have directly shot at EA Games, but to one of its branches: EA Sports, a.k.a tza na gaym.

The Original Medal of Honor was a masterpiece...but, 99% of all other titles are sh*t (IMHO)

Well I don't know MOH2010 abd Battlefield 3 were really good products...

Don't know about the sports, didn't play NBA Live since like 1995 version on SEGA Megadrive II lol

They did screw up the Need For Speed series, I really liked those for the light and simple fun and I really did have A LOT of fun with NFS series...

Did anyone play that abhorent piece of sh*t MOH Airborne?..... that was without doubt, the worst game that ever polluted my HDD

Nope I was warned about airborne so I skipped it :grin:

I got it, and played it, only to earn lousy "rewards" such as the buttstock and the auto-mode on the Mauser C23. Disappointing game due to his "dumb" enemies and the low number of missions.

They did screw up the Need For Speed series, I really liked those for the light and simple fun and I really did have A LOT of fun with NFS series...

I agree. Why they couldnt add a 2 player split screen option vs. everything online is beyond me. My son and I wanted to play against each other, but won't buy a sep PS3 to do so.

EA used to be the name for quality games, but not anymore.

Did anyone play that abhorent piece of sh*t MOH Airborne?..... that was without doubt, the worst game that ever polluted my HDD

Well, i still had great times with MOH Rising Sun multiplayer....those 4 guy tournaments in the streets of Manila were awesome...back in the day, and still nowadays.

Well, BF3 still good enought....i bet the voters were a bunch of CoD Fanboys

BF1942 is the only EA title I still play thanks to the mods Forgotten Hope, Eve of Destruction, BF 1918, BG 42 and Desert Combat, not because of the vanilla version. After trying BF2 I gave up on the series, and EA.

So I guess I'm not surprised either.

Edited by Bulldog

MoH 2010 was a good game IMO, the rest was to be expected

Hey, I'm still a fan of the Command and Conqure games, and at least there games are playable (Looking at Ubisoft AC2)

Yes C&C Generals and ZH expansion were one of the best games I ever played.

I still have them installed together with the awsome free CWC mod

Edited by Brain32