I will be patient, thanks guys for all the work you're doing!

I picked this book recently, that's why I'm so excited!

tjv3YwF.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

look! A thumb self portrait!!  :lol:

(sorry Jordi, I just HAD too!!!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Sorry for the very big image, this one is better I think...

tjv3YwF.jpg

55 minutes ago, Stratos said:

Sorry for the very big image, this one is better I think...

tjv3YwF.jpg

This is not a "thumb up", maybe the book is not that good ?

• Haha 1

just got an other 150 gallon drop tank finish , this time it is the 150 gallon drop tank from Sargent Fletcher

Image2.thumb.jpg.2541aedb479350796a85b01d99651030.jpg

Image6.thumb.jpg.55504b25bdd44d672dcb24145f4209aa.jpg

Image8.thumb.jpg.9d2d588eb51ec238cb9713228f7bd747.jpg

all tanks are allready added to the F-5A 3d model , next is the 275 gallon drop tank from the F-5E , this tank was used on the NF-5A

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Thanks guys for all the work involved in this birds!

• Like 2

Great work guys! :good:

Looking Forward to the new Freedom Fighter!

Hello Gents, I've been hard at work getting the 7 (maybe 8) LODs in order,  so as to make game play with the F-5a as frame-rate friendly as possible.  I'm quite pleased with the results; what you see here is a squadron of twelve aircraft from the most detailed LOD to the least ... all flying in formation.  What I'm pleased about is that you can tell they're f-5s from 1200m!!

img00041.JPG

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

Hate doing distance lods...hence why I dont...maybe will start

if I remember correctly,so long as the heirachy is same order then its of no importance what you remove....if I remove say a middle mesh 2  from 3,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and link back mesh 3 to  mesh 1 Is that possible..?

Edited by russouk2004

2Uy2j.jpg

Can I ask your GPU ? ;-)

Beautiful Sophocles, really beautihul! Can't wait to get my hands on it!

5 hours ago, guuruu said:

2Uy2j.jpg

Can I ask your GPU ? ;-)

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3350 CPU @ 3.10GHz
RAM:8,00GB
NVidia GTX 280 (10 years old!!!)

I think the CPU's still ok, but I need some more RAM and definitely a new video card!!

..game settings on unlimited.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, russouk2004 said:

Hate doing distance lods...hence why I dont...maybe will start

if I remember correctly,so long as the heirachy is same order then its of no importance what you remove....if I remove say a middle mesh 2  from 3,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and link back mesh 3 to  mesh 1 Is that possible..?

I don't think it would be possible to remove a middle mesh 2(of 3) and re-link 3 to 1, only direct children of a given mesh.  To be honest, I wouldn't dare .. this is already a long, tedious process!

20 minutes ago, sophocles said:

..game settings on unlimited.

So it's great result !! ;-)

1 hour ago, sophocles said:

..and some ravenclaw_007  goodness!!

Jeeeeeez !!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll have the best F-5a with the best weapons I've ever seen ;-)))

• Thanks 1

Holy crap! Hope it don't take too long!!

11 hours ago, Wilches said:

Holy crap! Hope it don't take too long!!

Hopefully before summer's out.. I'm determined to get this to you guys. :good:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Sh*t!!!

I got so much love for the NF5A!!! When I was little, I would ride my bicycle to Gilze-Rijen airbase (316Sqn) to watch them take off and land! 

• Like 4

Hey guys, absolutely love the new F-5, and I am very much looking forward to flying it once it is released. I do have one question though, and one request.

My question is, are you going to include some air-to-air missions in the plane's role? I have the F-5A from the SF2V expansion, and it only has ground-attack roles by default, so having an F-5A with at least a few A-A roles in the default setup would be awesome.

And now for my request; could you guys please include a Photoshop/.psd skin template for this bird, one with the paint scheme and the panel lines on separate layers? That would make it really easy for me to make my own custom skins for this awesome aircraft, and would be a much appreciated inclusion.

20 hours ago, rogueranger1993 said:

Hey guys, absolutely love the new F-5, and I am very much looking forward to flying it once it is released. I do have one question though, and one request.

My question is, are you going to include some air-to-air missions in the plane's role? I have the F-5A from the SF2V expansion, and it only has ground-attack roles by default, so having an F-5A with at least a few A-A roles in the default setup would be awesome.

And now for my request; could you guys please include a Photoshop/.psd skin template for this bird, one with the paint scheme and the panel lines on separate layers? That would make it really easy for me to make my own custom skins for this awesome aircraft, and would be a much appreciated inclusion.

Air to air is included in the loadouts, but the F-5a doesn't pack the punch of air-superiority fighters; it fights with its cannon and a couple of sidewinders.

Yes, the plan is to include some type of paint-kit.

Cheers:drinks: .. back to work..

• Thanks 4