Sign in to follow this  
Olham

Ladies in Jasta 43 ?

Just found these two beautiful ladies in this photo from the Buddecke website.

I hadn't know that they had such moments of leisure in the Jastas - looks like holidays on Norderney!

http://www.buddecke.de/jasta43.htm

Of course I'm sure they always relish the chance to be the proper gentlemen - but eventually it shall dawn on them that now they have nowhere to sit. :grin:

The ones with their legs crossed are probably all desperate to go to the toilet - but don't want to get up incase someone nicks their chair, as for the chap on the left - he's waiting for his turn at the snooker table just off camera.

Edited by MikeDixonUK

Good one, Mike - rotten phantasy, but funny! :grin:

The specific hunter instinct of the pilot race, an opportunity to practice extensive training, and, of course, to get laid grin.gif

From the expression on the faces of the two maidens I'm going out on a limb here and saying that they are NOT targets of opportunity. Probably all those long hours of work over in the hosptial taking care of the brave fliegers recovering there that have them looking so languid and tired.

IMHO, Lilly von Schtupp likely said it best:

:grin: