Sign in to follow this  
rayfer

Help....2 error messages

I have CFS3, OFF and HitR all installed. 1) Firing up the campaign I go to the briefing room then click 'go to field'. I then get an 'OFF Message' saying 'populate airfield facility aircraft set up error' with an option to click 'OK'. When doing so the game loads and the mission runs ok, except for that after 5 missions I've encountered no enemies, but otherwise all runs fine. 2) After finishing the mission I go back to the briefing room for another, I get the same 'OFF Manager' error message as stated above, but when I get to the screen that says the game is Initializing, I get this error message....'Run time error '76' path not found, and an 'OK' button. This OK crashes to desk top. Any suggestions? I do have CFS3 and OFF set as Administrator. Thanks!

Sounds like you didn't install 1.32 and 1.32g before you installed HitR, and I think there's one after HitR.

When you're all done, in the Lower Right of Workshop version 1.47

Although I got no replies I thought I would post the fact that by deleting everything then reinstalling everything.....the two problems went away. If anyone else has these issues...this is what worked for me.

I get exactly the same error messages. Maybe I assumed the other patches (1.32 and 1.32g) were in HiTR.

How can I save my pilot if I have to reinstall?

You can't Jim - serious hacking needed and I wont explain that one ;)

I think one or two people may have done so but if it breaks er..