Sign in to follow this  

HI how I can add more types AI aircraft on SF2 vietnam and where I can found the MIg 25 to add in the AI aircraft ?

Bye Ivo :drinks:

To add aircrafts, you just have to drop them inside aircrafts folder in your SF2V mod directory. 

C: users / user name / saved games / thirdwire / strike fighters 2 vietnam / objects / aircrafts

I recommend you check the knowledge base of SF2.

As for the Mig-25, it is not available in the downloads section of SF2 series although there is one in the stage of development, so it will be released after some time. However you can use the one which comes with the War For Israel or the Operation Desert Storm mods. Also you can download the Foxbat pack from the downloads section of SF1 series and then you will be able to convert it to SF2 standards if you read the topic "How to convert aircrafts from SF1 to SF2".

Hi thank for your reply but this C: users / user name / saved games / thirdwire / strike fighters 2 vietnam / objects / aircrafts

is valid also for AI aircraft ?

Bye :clapping: