New guy here, at least with WoV.

I decided to get a flight sim with jets that was actually designed to have 'em. Works great on my old XP computer. :grandpa:

Haven't seen a stutter yet. sweet...

Got one question though, I've been searching around for a F-86 to mix it up with some migs. A lot of the links on search results show up with dead links.

Does anyone have one archived possibly? Or maybe a point in the direction of a site I can find one at?

Thanks,DaveS

There are quite a few here at Combat Ace.

Type 'Sabre' and select downloads. Even excluding those that are badged up as being for SF2 there are quite a few here. I fancy some Sabre action myself now!

Saber....hah ha, well that does work better. :doh:

Appreciate the link Gepard.

WoV

What's your fave pit? F-105 panel I think has always been the best Thudwire thing, ever. Ever think you'd see it in a game?

Once you learn the basics of extracting hidden files, you can do things like change the player's view limits so you can actually see outside the right window of the A-6. Its very nice and I don't know why it was hidden. Some pits like WoV's A-6 won't let you turn off the dark canopy "glass" but there are hidden ways to do this. Be careful cos this game can become very addictive if you get deep into it.

What's your fave pit? F-105 panel I think has always been the best Thudwire thing, ever. Ever think you'd see it in a game?

Once you learn the basics of extracting hidden files, you can do things like change the player's view limits so you can actually see outside the right window of the A-6. Its very nice and I don't know why it was hidden. Some pits like WoV's A-6 won't let you turn off the dark canopy "glass" but there are hidden ways to do this. Be careful cos this game can become very addictive if you get deep into it.

Hey Lexx,

I can't say I have a favorite yet, but there's no doubt that the Thud pit is a real beauty. I've just finished adding new terrains by Brain32, and CA_Stary. Also the cloud set done by Gumpy./Manysh.

What a Difference!

As far as "Be careful cos this game can become very addictive"....I'm afraid it has already too late.

DaveS