Which models do you want or need first?  

196 members have voted

1. 1. Surface combatants

• USN: Arleigh Burke FltIIA class Aegis destroyer, San Antonio class LPD
    • USN / Taiwan: Kidd class / Kee Lung class destroyer
    • JMSDF: Abukuma, Hatsuyuki, Asagiri, Murasame, Atago, Hyuga
    • Russia: Sovremenny class destroyer, Ka-25 ASW helicopter
    • Royal Navy: Type 45 Daring class destroyer, Albion class LPD
    • PLAN: Jianghu frigate variants, Luda class destroyer, Type 052C class frigate
    • Submarines: Los Angeles, Virginia, Seawolf, Akula, maybe even SSBNs
    • Ground vehicles: Type 90 MBT, M1A2 TUSK, Smerch rocket launcher, etc.
  2. 2. Aircraft carriers

• Wasp class LHD
    • Kuznetsov (Russia) and Shi Lang (PLAN, ex-Varyag)
    • Charles de Gaulle (France)

IIRC, all twelve "Secretary" class cutters had CWIS installed about 25 years ago under the FRAM program, but only CGC Mellon (WHEC717) had RGM-84 Harpoons.  For ASW capability, hull-mount AN/SQS-38 with AN/SQS-17 receiver to work with LAMPS III and Mark 46 torpedo tubes were added.  For air and surface search, the AN/SPS-40E and AN/SPS-78 with AN/WLR-1H Electronic Support Surveillance Equipment suites were installed.  Just forward of the Jayhawk is a "telescoping" hangar that was also not part of the mid-1960's configuration.  Except for "sea-whiz" (now a more modern Mk. 15 Phalanx), the Harpoon and aerial torpedo systems have been removed as they were determined to be mission-duplicative with its Navy counterparts.  

USCGC_Mellon_WHEC-717_launching_Harpoon_missile_in_1990.jpg

Have you considered doing the Sejong the Great class of AEGIS destroyer?  You did such great AEGIS destroyer models for the USN & JMSDF.

Also maybe consider doing please a North Korean ICBM model like the Hwasong-15 which is a terrifying road-mobile ICBM capable of striking anywhere in the USA from North Korea.

Finally maybe the Yongbyon Nuclear Scientific Research Center  or something like that please.

Just seems sadly... timely to inquire.  I'm thinking of making a "What If" 2018 Korea War II Campaign.

Nice to meet you. I am using the ship you make. I always appreciate you. DDH-183 and DDH-184
I'd like you to make it. Please.

DDH-184.jpg

On 10/27/2018 at 5:47 PM, japanduke said:

Nice to meet you. I am using the ship you make. I always appreciate you. DDH-183 and DDH-184
I'd like you to make it. Please.

DDH-184.jpg

Hey @japandukeI'm trying to find this ship - no luck.  Feel free to message me if need be.

Also grateful for @WhiteBoySamurai putting in real Navies into SF2.  Makes the game... real!

i have 2 requests to add

Essex Class SCB-27A/C

orisk501206cq.jpg

basically USS Oriskany Korean War Era, a strait decked Essex with no 5 inch deck guns and the island from the SCB-125 (i think wrench requested a Korean War Essex but i am assuming thats the one you have done already CV-14 1950)

and USS Antietam Circa Vietnam

MVC-001S.JPG

i know it looks like an SCB 125 but it isnt, its a Straight Decked WW2 Essex (notice the 5 inch guns and old island superstructure) with an angled flight deck bolted between the rear of the ship and the port side elevator ....it even has the old wooden deck intact

I’d love to see more stuff from WBS but he seems to have moved on. Sadly he hasn’t been around in a few years.