Sign in to follow this  
Stephen1918

Shadows for AAA Guns

I neglected to put shadow settings into the ini files for the Anti-Aircraft Guns I uploaded on Friday. If you want the guns to cast shadows, you can add these four lines to the ini files for each gun:

[shadow]

CastShadow=TRUE

ShadowCastDist=500

MaxVisibleDistance=500

I uploaded a new version a few minutes ago which has shadow settings included.

I was wondering about that :grin: Stephen1918 these guns look awsome on the ground. In my new Austria-Italy campaign they are spread out all over the terrain. They ,and your trucks, add so much to this sim. Ground objects do make a big difference.:drinks: Oh and less I forget, your soldiers are awsome too :good:

I discovered shadow glitches in the AAA guns caused by trapped faces in the mesh. I repaired them and uploaded a corrected version with all new LODs today. If you are using shadows for the ground objects, you'll need to download the corrected version. Sorry about that!

I was wondering about that :grin: Stephen1918 these guns look awsome on the ground. In my new Austria-Italy campaign they are spread out all over the terrain. They ,and your trucks, add so much to this sim. Ground objects do make a big difference.:drinks: Oh and less I forget, your soldiers are awsome too :good:

Thanks Quack74, it always bothered me that no one was firing the guns :grin:

Awesome addition to the sim, the AAA guns look really great. clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif

More ground objects=More fun

Keep up the good work!

AND THANKS A LOT!!!!!!!