Anyone know how to prevent SF2 to add the stockplanes to my addon folder. I have a folder where I only want the airplanes from TSF but SF2 keeps to add the stockplanes + DLC planes randomly to that folder. Anyone else have that problem and is it possible to prevent it?

In your Aircraft folder, take all the stock aircraft that you have modded and make a new folder. Name it waht you want. Copy your planename.ini, data.ini, and whatever else you do not want to be overriden into that folder. When the game auto updates a patch or whatever your old modded data will not be overiden because it is stored safe in the new folder. Then all you have to do is reveiw the new data after you extract it and recopy whatever you want back into the aircrafts own folder. This takes some time but it can be a lifesaver in the long run. Hope this helps.

Well I haven't update anything from thirdwire since patch april 2012 still that folder gets filled with the stock and dlc planes randomly.

it's a known bug ... the damn critter keeps showing up and turning OFF all my made-flyable stock MiGs/Su/etc. Wanna squash this little bastard!!! :lol: with a satisfying cruch!!!!!

Well I haven't update anything from thirdwire since patch april 2012 still that folder gets filled with the stock and dlc planes randomly.

Remove version.ini and options.ini and let it put new ones in next time you patch it and see if it makes any difference

Happens to me too! all these troubles after the April 12 patch was applied AND rumours are flying about TK dissing modding community...hmmmm...