Dave

F-16C Block 30/32 by The Viper Team

F-16C Block 30/32 by The Viper Team

F-16C Blk30/32 Series By the Viper Team.

Pack Includes:
F-16C Block 32
Greek and Turkish Blk 30's
Block 30/32 Cupid mods.

Pit by ravenclaw. (Somebody stop him!)
Models by bpao, modified highly by Jat and ravenclaw. (You guys are one hell of a team)
Skins templates by Migbuster (Went back and made even higher res skins...because he could)
MFD panel glass by Stary (Did you know he does terrains and clouds too?)
Units skins by Jat, Pureblue, Dave and EricJ
Weapons by ravenclaw and GrinchWSLG (Masters of disaster)
Technical adviser, Sony Tuckson (If we got it wrong he cracked the whip!)
Avionics by Jat and Crusader (You cant get anything past Crusader, the best MK1 eyeball in SF)
Brain32, for FM, Avionics work. (He found that Mach 1 is FAST.)
Crash test Dummy, Dave (Thank god he doesn't have a usable brain)
CrazyhorseB34, ini work (and the other dummy)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/07/2012
  • Category

Oh man, I hate to be the one, Dave, but that same typo(StartDefaultDate=208) is in the F-16C Block32's Loadout file.:dntknw: I know you're in the throes of creation and all that, but you must be seeing triple by now. We can wait 'til tomorrow for the Block 50/52's!:rofl:

Yeah I thought I had gotten it. But its good you found it. 7zip didnt add one of the aircraft. Its in my pre zip file, but 7zip didn't zip it. :blink::dntknw:

These Vipers packs are truly fantastic!

Thank You all men (Volker uber alles).:clapping:

Another tour de force by the team. :drinks: My day off is complete, thank you.

Another beautiful and accurate F-16 mod! Many many thanks to you the Viper Team!!! :good:

Coupi. :bye:

Nothing like coming back home and see the "nice candies in the store!"

Thanks Team Viper! clapping.gifdrinks.gif

Edited by ace888

man, SF2 should be officially renamed to

STRIKE FIGHTERS 2: VIPER SIMULATOR (sort of)

:good:

Cool! But make in SFP1 Format :)

THIS IS FOR SF2 ONLY

you may get the aircraft to work in SF1 but the cockpit will not work because the functions are not supported by SF1 game engine and because of the exporter used to create aircraft and cockpit lod´s, so you better change to SF2.

Viper Team , you should be so proud of this Vipers Undertaking. I believe i am the nitpicker of the century and although i haven't flown these for more than few hours yet (but that's how much it takes anyway for me to decide if i am keeping an addon or uninstall it) and i enjoy every detail of it ! I have been waiting LONG for this and it is EXACTLY how i pictured it on all levels. The amount of work involved and the level of professional attitude shown on the final result details : bowdown2.gif. (not to mention this all does more than justice to and honours the best way Olis talent work ...)

Thank you everyone. This is payware level stuff.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Q1: Noob question about HUD symbology, in AC mode which are the symbols showing the rounds lead and trajectory estimation ? Is there some guide documentation around maybe about the actual F-16C avionics representation of this package ?

Q2: Are there maybe or will be any skin PSD templates available ?

i cant say enough times thanks to all the bright and giving people involved in this drinks.gif

Edited by squid

Dont get too excited about the avionics, its all based on and limited by the the stock 70's avionics ... the modern look is all "smoke and mirrors" ;D

i never forget that there currently many stock avionics limitations :grin: (i don't actually mind much that) I like though the modern suit you made there :) In a quick instant action i managed to find some time to play with the other day, i couldn't figure out how to aim with gun in A2A :( To bother you maybe a little in a PM ?

Thanks Ravenclaw ! drinks.gif ( btw i am informed that both LCOS and EEGS files are available in the packs for the user to choose. One more point again for the Viper Team good.gif)

Edited by squid