Sign in to follow this  
Uglybob

Having trouble reactivating RoF

I purchased Rise of Flight last year. I had a bad virus and took my computer into get it fixed. They said they had to clean my hard-drive. Therefore I lost all games on my system. Now I cannot play Rise of Flight because it believes the activation key has already been used. I cannot find anyone to help. They seem to make it very difficult. Any help would be great.

Moved to correct subforum.

Have you tried contacting 777 Studios directly and verifying your information?

FC

I purchased Rise of Flight last year. I had a bad virus and took my computer into get it fixed. They said they had to clean my hard-drive. Therefore I lost all games on my system. Now I cannot play Rise of Flight because it believes the activation key has already been used. I cannot find anyone to help. They seem to make it very difficult. Any help would be great.

contact RoF support, send them an e-mail and they explain things to them, they will fix you up.

IIRC ROF doesn't need an activation key. You DL and install the game (which is the same for everyone) and what you get access to is dependent upon how you login at the start of the game. Your email account and PW is it. All the planes and whatever you've paid for in the game is tied to that.

Just type in that email and PW and you're good to go.

IIRC ROF doesn't need an activation key. You DL and install the game (which is the same for everyone) and what you get access to is dependent upon how you login at the start of the game. Your email account and PW is it. All the planes and whatever you've paid for in the game is tied to that.

Just type in that email and PW and you're good to go.

you are correct, there is no key. If you have account trouble they can fix it. All your info is saved on-line.

If can't remember your original account details (email address you registered under) you can put your original "activation key" in on the forgot login page and have it emailed to you.

Likewise if you can't remember your original password you can put your email address in on the forgot password page and have it emailed to you.