Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

Just so you all know....

Geo is closing his site down. He wanted to know what do with all his 'stuff'. I said "Upload it here!"

If you'll notice in the file announcements for First Eagles (and EAW as a well -and SF soon to come!), some of his work is already starting to appear.

Just want to say thanks, George, for all the work over the years; all your efforts will not get wasted or lost. They'll all find good homes!

So, gents, there you have it!

Thanks Geo! I dont know who you are or what site you have, but the effort is most appreciated ! :salute:

I have and use all of his WWI models. Great stuff! Thanks for your work Geo.:drinks:

his WW2 aircraft are top noch too. I figured that was what was going on when his stuff started to show up here. hope everything is well with him. a big thank you to Geo!

Thank you, Geo! Your WWI and WWII stuff is a must-have!

I saw all of the EAW stuff that was uploaded... wondered why Geo was suddenly so active. The end of another great site from early SFP1 history.

Thanks for all your work, Geo. I hope you'll be around and continue modding even if your site is closing down. I like your artillery and horse drawn wagons, does First Eagles recognize them as targets?

Thanks for all your work, Geo. I hope you'll be around and continue modding even if your site is closing down. I like your artillery and horse drawn wagons, does First Eagles recognize them as targets?

It sure does. They move along the ground w a little dust following behind. Great targets

When I saw all the files Geo was uploading, I also had an uncomfortable feeling he was closing his site. Thanks Geo for all the really great additions you have made to the SF community over the years. You have been especially generous to those in the community that have a preference for propellers! Hopefully you will continue to stay in contact with the community, and best wishes for the future.

The artillery is not usable dntknw.gif cause First Eagles doesn't have a slot for artillery dntknw.gif. It's possible to put them manually in a map, but it's a waste of time cause they will only appear when the first eagles engine want them to appear. I made an effort and put lots of artillery in "no mans land" only to discover that only a few of them appear on campaign (very few, it seems that the engine has a limited number of targets)