Sign in to follow this  
Burning Beard

msstdfmt.dll problems

Here's a new one for you guys. Everything was going fine with my Win 7/64 install.... But, never being one to leave well enough alone I upgraded to a ssd drive for windows and put everything off of my old raided drives to a 1T hard drive. Well it mostly went OK, but now I cannot install the msstdfmt.dll to make the OFF Manager load. When I attempt to put it in the System32 folder then register it I get the following;

The module "msstdfmt.dll" may not compatible with the version of Windows that you're running. Check if the module is compatible with an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of regsvr32.exe.

Of course the are no instructions how to do this. Anybody have any suggestions?

Beard

Edited by Burning Beard

Hi Burning Beard. Ironically, 32-bit dlls go in the C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ folder.

If that works, give OFFbase a try. It's a role-playing social simulator of your squadron between flights that adds features to OFF campaigns like transfers and more.