Sign in to follow this  
Rampstrike

Anyone still have the older F-8E that came with the Tanited Cigar package?

All,

As the topic states, I am hoping someone still has (or knows where I can find) the original MF F-8E before they released the current version. I know it was included in the old Operation Tainted Cigar mod, all of which I've lost over the past few years of HD crashes and such. I'd like the older model because I run SFP1 on an older system and the lower poly count model didn't bog things down so much.

I know I'm probably shooting in the dark, but any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Ramp

Column5´s side!

Have you tried to look in the SF1 Download section of combatace.com? :blink:

Edited by Soulfreak

Yep, I looked through all the DL's here, that's why I'm asking... :grin:

I appreciate the help, but those are all the 'newer' Crusaders the MF released. They were re-done a few years ago with new higher poly-count and higher rez skins than their original ones, which they have since taken down. That's why I was asking if anyone had the OLD ones still on their hard drives somewhere...

well, if it's from the original OTC, why not just redownload the OTC mod, take the Crusader you need, and toss the rest???

Aha! That did it... finally found it. Sorry, I thought I had thoroughly searched the site, but I must have glazed right over it. Many thanks, Gentlemen! I apologize for my ignorance. :fool: