Sign in to follow this  
Stratos

What do you think Mirage F1 title will add?

Now that NA is out, I will like to ask what do you guys think that the Mirage F1 DLC (or expansion, or wathever is called now) will offer. PLEASE keep in mind, I'm not asking what will you like to see, but what you expect and when you expect it. For example, F1 variants included, liveries, If it will include a new terrain, etc...

I will start myself.

- Mirage F1 AZ and CZ variants of the SAAF.

- New terrain (old style) map of Namibia.

That's it. Please add your ideas.

Thank's.

This type of content would be for a full addon, like SF2NA

^LOL Jeanba must agree... forget any terrain Stratos, maybe one extra variant that's all IMO

As dicripted in the poll at Thirdwire´s Forum:

http://bbs.thirdwire.com/phpBB3w/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8101

As we've dicussed elsewhere' date=' our future Expansion Packs are going to be smaller than first two expansion packs. They'll contain 1-2 new player plane(s) plus few AI planes and campaign(s), and not much else (and not much in terms of new features).

Again, this is for Expansion Pack 3 (and beyond),

Thanks!!

TK

--[/quote']

Nothing more or less i think.

bugs?

but seriously folks, i think a version of the F1 for the French AF, and some for the middle eastern nations. ties in nice and neat to the terrains already out there. hey if he's got libyan skins for mirages then why not some iraqi ones even though they flew outside his normal timeframe in stock game.

good spot Daddy, so nop new terrain and two or so variants to please both Europe and Israel owners

yep and a change to the squadronlist.ini making me change up my Phantom unit again! :grin:

I expect what Soulfreak has linked.

Maybe five or six more scripts if we are lucky.

Well, Mirage F1 for the Armee de´l Air integrated in the 79 campaign, and i guess as Dhimari, maybe the CZ as a DLC. My bet would be the Super Mystere or Thunderstreak made flyable, despite the F-5 would be great for the scenarios given, the formers have already a 3D and flight model. Of course, as enemy aircraft MiG-25 or Su-17 would be quite fitting for the late 70s scenario being a triad as the MiG17-19-21 were a decade before, but that would be pretty optimistic.

Despite i´m sure that Exp3 will be out, i´m not sure that it will arrive in schedule nor there will be any further continuation to the series. I feel this dream is about to be gone, not because of quality nor anything, but the attitude in the developer and the community.

The way things I have been going at ThirdWire lately I’ve set my hopes really low.

I’m expecting a Mirage F-1 along with few decals & a extra skin or two if we are lucky.

I’m not expecting the nose wheel to turn & assuming it will borrow a seat from the F-15 or another stock plane.

Anything else will be an added bonus.

SF

What i expect? After NA? More trouble :grin:

I expect that any add on Terrains will be disabled - meaning you have to use only the original stock ones

:help:

Just French and Spanish variants with (possibly) Libyan and Iraqi skins.

South Africa as a DLC.

I expect that any add on Terrains will be disabled - meaning you have to use only the original stock ones

that would be plain stupid move :blink:

I see. I expected something like a new terrain. Well a Mirage F.1 will be a nice addition, hope is the S.African version now that Coupi is working on that terrain.

I see. I expected something like a new terrain. Well a Mirage F.1 will be a nice addition, hope is the S.African version now that Coupi is working on that terrain.

Effectively DLC Mirage F1AZ... would be very nice!

Coupi. :bye:

Edited by Coupi

I, personally don't expect ANY new terrains from 3W ... what with IcelandNA in such a 'unfinished/uncompleted/bare-assed empty', any new lod-driven terrains will be, imho, "disappointing"

we'll get us a nice shiny new MF1, and that'll be pretty much it. It'll be up to the skinners/decalers to do the rest

It is already known that only one or two variants of the Mirage F.1 will be released, right?

I suppose that TK will give priority the the French F.1C version and perphaps to the F.1CZ because the South African Mirages were used in many air to air combats over South Africa - Angola. Moreover F.1EQ participated in many dogfights over Iran - Iraq and deserves at least one iraqi skin if there will be F.1E variant. 

Actually the most important issue is the release of the aircraft. Since there is an aircraft, then the community can make skins for many subvariants such as F.1CE/CG/CH/CJ/CK/CZ etc.

I dont think you seriously expect that ^^

- A Mirage F1

- A few bugs

- A few things disabled or removed that were present in previous titles.

One question about DLC's, when TK releases a new DLC he includes Fuel Tanks and the needed A-A and A-G weapons in the pack??

- A Mirage F1

- A few bugs

- A few things disabled or removed that were present in previous titles.

You beat me to it.

One question about DLC's, when TK releases a new DLC he includes Fuel Tanks and the needed A-A and A-G weapons in the pack??

AFAIK, yes

One question about DLC's, when TK releases a new DLC he includes Fuel Tanks in the pack??

No, cause they are all build in the 3d model @ the flyable aircrafts. :grin:

I'm surprised nobody mentioned the Mirage F1C-200. That alone could pave the way for modders to incorporate the creation of an E model and all its foreign subtypes.