It's back!..and so am I

Normal services have resumed. Hooray!

Welcome home, Simon. It feels good to be back.

It's back!..and so am I

So then...are we here, or there? One of Pol's posts said that Sim HQ would be the new 'official' home.

It may be the official home...but it ain't my home!...I'm staying right here!

So then...are we here, or there? One of Pol's posts said that Sim HQ would be the new 'official' home.

Pol was a little premature in packing his bags, me thinks.

yay, i'm back too. As fine as simhq is, i prefer this interface and layout.

Way to go with the site recovery guys, thankyou.

Pol had a tough decision to make what with the iminent release (2 weeks) of WOFF and I quite understand his stance. Simhq were great in taking us in but I feel like a visitor there at the moment and can't pull my feet up on the sofa and relax.

I'll frequent both but this is my home. Good to see you, Simon. There's an order for more pigs bits coming your way soon.:drinks:

It will be a pain in the ass to be in both. I know the drill from other forums.

But I prefer CA. However I have to support OBD as well. So I'll do the double jump always.

And it was a though decision for OBD.

Edited by Von Paulus

It will be a pain in the ass to be in both. I know the drill from other forums.

But I prefer CA. However I have to support OBD as well. So I'll do the double jump always.

And it was a though decision for OBD.

I'm also happy to see the OFF Boards back up and running here. I can't remember how long I've been here at Combat Ace but I have gotten used to the surroundings.

I'll happily support OBD and visit both boards. Heck, I had Combat Ace and SimHQ loaded up on my Morning Coffee extension anyway!

Cheers to the staff here - glad you were able to get things sorted. I'm sure it must have felt like an eternity for you guys!

As I said at the other place, "Great. Now I have TWO airplane forums to check every day."

Sim HQ is feels like a Hugo to me. It will get you from point A to B. However, I prefer to ride in style and comfort. This site is the Cadillac of boards.

I have always said, "Seven days without CombatACE OFF Forum makes one Weak!" :heat: LOL

OlPaint01

Edited by OlPaint01

Thank goodness I can have a long username with spaces again!

Gotta give SimHQ credit, they just gave me one more character at least, expanding 'ofthe' to 'of_the'.

Edited by Lothar of the Hill People

Funny how we got used to the comfort and luxury of this place, isn't it? :grin:

This was my home for the last two years, and it was a good place, and it will remain my place No. 1.

Great you guys are back! :good:

Give us this day our daily CombatAce....

Hi fellas, nice to be back complete with picture avatars.

And thank you CA admins. Sounds like the 'perfect storm' happened for you guys, but I'm glad you're back, and whatever wrong footed you, I hope it's something you can avoid happening again.

All due respect to SimHQ...I have no intentions of 'Putting them down' whatsoever.....it's just that CA seems like a nice warm, cosy Quilt..and a steaming hot cuppa!....thats what I like about it. And great to see my Avatar again! (it's the little things in life that are important)

when you get to a 'certain age' :grin:

I had to take up masturbation again, to get me through the dark, lonely hours!

Finally! This is my home in the wonderful world of the Internet. :drinks:

Err what's this about SimHQ??? I know CA was down for a week or so... but does this now mean I have to dig out my SimHQ Password et al to find out about OFF2!!! noooo as some have stated I am not a big fan of the layout over there... here its like going to your favourite bar were you know everyone and just about everyone plays by the rules... :drinks: anyone want me I will be having a virtual schnapps with a large coffee or is that the other way round... :drinks:

Also wasnt there some trouble with SimHq thats why OFF came over here a couple of years back ???

Edited by Slartibartfast

Err what's this about SimHQ??? I know CA was down for a week or so... but does this now mean I have to dig out my SimHQ Password et al to find out about OFF2!!! noooo as some have stated I am not a big fan of the layout over there... here its like going to your favourite bar were you know everyone and just about everyone plays by the rules... :drinks: anyone want me I will be having a virtual schnapps with a large coffee or is that the other way round... :drinks:

Also wasnt there some trouble with SimHq thats why OFF came over here a couple of years back ???

No Slarti...that was Sim Outhouse I think

No Slarti...that was Sim Outhouse I think

Oh okay thanks... thats somewhere that they don't like me either...

The number of people watching the OFF forum at Simhq is less than half of what it was. I shall visit both - it's like having a holiday home.

I have to concur with the majority; this is home, it just feels good. SimHq was nice, but felt like a time share condo, not the real thing.