Sign in to follow this  
SupGen

Brennus' MenuX for EU and ODS

Kind of a rhetorical question, but...has anyone else tried these? ( I know some of you have.) These are an outstanding addition to the SF2 series, it's been crying out ( screaming ) for something like this for years. I don't know about you guys, but that "Da-duh-dun-duh-duh, Da-duh-dun-duh-duh." was driving me crazy! Ever since I first tried the Sound Mod for the Vietnam Expansion Pack I wondered why someone hadn't done something similar for the rest of the series. ( Tried something on my own, only to find I knew nothing about wav. files or anything else necessary ). The screens also are top notch and almost make it feel like a different, more modern, sim. Anyway, if you haven't tried these, my advice is do it now, you won't be dissapointed.

Thank you SupGen, your positive feedback is humbling. I have to admit, I've spent an enormous amount of free time on this project (I still am!), and I'm just glad it isn't a complete waste of my time. Anyway, I've updated the respective threads to reflect the most recent updates, and I'm getting ready to upload and update both projects via CombatACE.

I have tried them and they are great. A must have mod like Stary's effects mods etc..