Sign in to follow this  
Tony_Spike

wings over israel problem

i just bought WOI from thirdwires website ...

it works fine but for some reason it wont pick up the campaigns from strike fighters gold .....does anyone know why this is ....do i have to tweak them in some way ..i have searched for the solution and not found it yet

THe campaigns from SF Gold are written for desert terrain. WOI use IsrealME terrain.

THe campaigns from SF Gold are written for desert terrain. WOI use IsrealME terrain.

yes i know that ....what im saying is they wernt showing up even with the desert terrain added .....anyways as you can see im using past tense now as for some reason it now works

i just followed the merged install procedure on here instead of trying myself .....but i cant think for the life of me why they wouldnt show up in WOI

Do you use WOI as basic game?

Which files do you have in your SF Gold campaigns?

i didnt use anything

i was trying to use WOI as a base as it was the newest game .....i was trying to transferr all the other content over, turned out it works if you merge everything ....including the cat files

i dont have anything added to strike fighters its just a baseic install ...or it was ..i now have merged all the games

thanks anyway