Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Question My Friends

Did anyone thank TK for the mayhem we caused, sweep up the beer bottles and turn out the lights when we left?

:rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol:

Done

Bottom of page 25, Combat Ace down?

icon_post_target.gifby Coyote » Wed May 23, 2012 6:07 pm

TK, thanks for the temporary AO someone will be back here to clean the beer cans and potato chip bags in the morning, honest we'll...oh shoot, gotta go, hey guys wait for me, hold on. Thanks, TK. icon_biggrin.gif

Edited by SupGen

I posted a 'thank you' to TK, and that c**ksucker rhuzio jumped right in on it (he's pfunkisadouche, in case noone's figured that out yet)

what disgrace to humanity that waste of skin is

Edited by Wrench

Ah screw him and the horse he rode in on....

Flipping SimHQ have reopened the 3W forum :blink:

Ah screw him and the horse he rode in on....

He didnt ride in on the horse.... its dead.

Flipping SimHQ have reopened the 3W forum :blink:

Combat Ace goes down, SimHQ closes 3W forum, then makes it Read Only, CombatAce returns, 3W forum is back...

If i didnt know any better, I'd say... ...............

But i know whats going on at SimHQ, so it was just bad timing.

Well SZ if you know then spill it.

the changes that occurred at SimHQ would have taken place regardless of CombatAce's status.

That's what I got as well. That change, along with others like RS/YAP2 leaving, were in the works for some time.

The sad part is that knowing CA was down temporarily they didn't hold off closing the TW forum until say THIS weekend as a courtesy to the displaced with dual membership on both sites to give them someplace to go other than TK's site. My guess is a lot of outcry changed their minds over it, and they relented just as we got back up...but it really looks dodgy from the outside, like they did it deliberately. If SimHQ was a massive corporation, I'd give it less thought, but it's not that much bigger staff-wise, just active posters-wise, so there's no reason they couldn't have waited a week to help.

I was thinking that as well. The timing was unfortunate and reeks of conspiracy, even though I personally don't believe there was such a conspiracy. The problem is that a simple coincidence can have larger ramifications if certain conditions already exist...unfortunate ramifications that can be hard to shake even if the air is cleared.

FC