Dave

Say Hi To Your New Moderators

RAF_Louvert

Hauksbee

Hasse Wind

and

Dej...

They are long time members of the OFF community so it was logical for me to ask them to help out. Welcome aboard fellas.

Great choice.

Congratulations to all. :drinks:

Now all of you are going to feel the weight of the ban hammer. :heat:

Edited by Von Paulus

Thank you, thank you everyone. My fellow Moderators and I will do our best to rule fairly and justly, but firmly. The iron fist can also hold the gentle rose …

and crush it … and force it to conform to our will. Compliance will become the new watchword! There will be NO tolerance for those whose ideas or speech deviate from the norm, AND THE NORM WILL BE WHAT WE THE MODERATORS SAY IT WILL BE! FREE THOUGHT IS TREASON, AND TREASON COMES WITH BUT ONE PRICE IN HERE … DEATH! AND … and … aaah …

… I, ah … I meant to say "banning" … not death ... and aaah, that part about compliance being the new watchword and no tolerance and such … feel free to ignore that … I’d aaah, I’d go with what Hasse Wind said about business as usual … that seems a better approach really …

... carry on everyone ...

... I wonder where I put my meds ...

Each of you guys would have got my vote in an election. Good luck, Moderators!

Well done chaps...I would have loved to join you...but, I'm not a turncoat, traitor authority worshipping fascist bully boy...so I didnt.

(Just kidding)....You're all lovely chaps..and good luck one and all :drinks:

Well done chaps...I would have loved to join you...but, I'm not a turncoat, traitor authority worshipping fascist bully boy...so I didnt.

You should see the uniform and the black boots we were given. :grin:

You should wear red - red has a warning touch. This one's especially for Lou:

You should see the uniform and the black boots we were given. :grin:

BIG SMILE, BIG SMILE!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Olham you beat me to it!!!!!! :lol:

"Mmuahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!!!"

Don't let the MODS catch you!!!

Thank you, thank you everyone. My fellow Moderators and I will do our best to rule fairly and justly, but firmly. The iron fist can also hold the gentle rose …

and crush it … and force it to conform to our will. Compliance will become the new watchword! There will be NO tolerance for those whose ideas or speech deviate from the norm, AND THE NORM WILL BE WHAT WE THE MODERATORS SAY IT WILL BE! FREE THOUGHT IS TREASON, AND TREASON COMES WITH BUT ONE PRICE IN HERE … DEATH! AND … and … aaah …

… I, ah … I meant to say "banning" … not death ... and aaah, that part about compliance being the new watchword and no tolerance and such … feel free to ignore that … I’d aaah, I’d go with what Hasse Wind said about business as usual … that seems a better approach really …

... carry on everyone ...

... I wonder where I put my meds ...

This, is why I love this community! :rofl:

Congrats guys - can't think of a better group to keep the peace! :drinks:

Edited by _CaptSopwith

I, personally shall be very watching carefully for bad grammar. Anyone what don't write things proper, well, that is what they is to likely get banned for. Repeat after I... :yesmaster:

And that is my favourite LoB clip Widow.

Edited by Dej

Don't you worry Dej....When you've been proper edumacated like what I is...no probs geezer

I, personally shall be very watching carefully for bad grammar. Anyone what don't write things proper, well, that is what they is to likely get banned for. Repeat after I... :yesmaster:

And that is my favourite LoB clip Widow.

I'm screwed.:ohmy:

Careful VP, I believe what you mean to say is that you're attached to another object by an inclined plane wrapped helically around an axis.

Careful VP, I believe what you mean to say is that you're attached to another object by an inclined plane, wrapped helically around an axis.

Well... that... but that is full of letters and words. I don't think I could reach the end of the phrase.:blush:

Careful VP, I believe what you mean to say is that you're attached to another object by an inclined plane, wrapped helically around an axis.

I've heard of situations where individuals - suddenly handed power and placed in positions of authority - can become drunk with power... but this has to be a new record!

I think someone besides the mods need to keep the keys to the OFF Liqueur Cabinet!

:rofl:

Wouldn't it be so sad if I were even remotely serious?

"Perhaps we may now come to the serious part of "Say Hi To Our New Moderators" - the opening of the bar."

(Loud commotion!!!)

"Let me!..." (Rumple! Stampede!!!) "... as a senior member of this forum, let me bring out a simple toast!

Our new moderators, they may hang high - arherrm! - live! - of course - they may live high! High! High!"

:drinks::clapping::bye::qt::pleasantry: :yes: :drunks::prankster: :fan_1: :cool::crazy::haha::grandpa::drunks:

:rofl:

Wouldn't it be so sad if I were even remotely serious?

Just in case, I think I'll keep my options open by keeping my membership at SimHQ.

Me too, BirdDog. :biggrin:

Olham, I'll drink to that ... I think. And, even though I'm skint I'd offer to buy the next round and put up my watch as collateral except said watch has been lifted by another one of the OFF moderators who's gone and used it to cover his own rounds of drinks.

Dej ! Swine !