dukav6

Problem with download..

I downloaded few files than i reached limit.Also got message you will be able to download after 24h.Ok i waited because have no money for premium user,than after 24h still geting message.It passed over 48h and still teling to i reached limit.

Pls somone tell me what hapense also whay you added limit?Whay LockOn files didnt added it..........

I downloaded few files than i reached limit.Also got message you will be able to download after 24h.Ok i waited because have no money for premium user,than after 24h still geting message.It passed over 48h and still teling to i reached limit.

Pls somone tell me what hapense also whay you added limit?Whay LockOn files didnt added it..........

Still not work after 3 days.wtf hapense here...

Try using Chrome to download files.

Try using Chrome to download files.

Fixed finaly after 4 days also i used chrome all time so you see...

Again same thing.Are you pushing us to buy premium or nothing about download?

Again same thing.Are you pushing us to buy premium or nothing about download?

No we arent pushing anything. I checked your account and there is no problem. The following may be the problem:

1. ISP has a download cap.

2. Your using a download accelerator, which willping thr site many times, making you hit your download cap several times in one ping.

3. Try Chrome or another browser like Firefox. That has helped people in the past.

I'm facing the same issue here.

Could you please check it out?

Have you tried the above at all?

I'm facing the same issue here.

Could you please check it out?

Your account is fine. It appears you have downloaded a few files a couple of times. Is there a reason? Are the files stopping during download? Let me know. Thanks.

Your account is fine. It appears you have downloaded a few files a couple of times. Is there a reason? Are the files stopping during download? Let me know. Thanks.

Yeah, SOmetimes I get the Network Error message so I have to start the download all over again.

Network error message which means there's a connection problem between you and us. You'll probably want to start with your ISP and see what they can do to help you. We can put the files online for people to get but we can't manage the connectivity of the internet. Sorry about that, wish I had better news.

Erik