Stephen1918

New Eastern Front Terrain - Galicia

I am (slowly) working up to an Eastern Front campaign. I have uploaded a revised terrain for the Eastern Front. This is a revision of the Lemberg terrain. It has a lot more forest and grassland, I have removed all the trenches from the terrain (new terrain tiles), I have added some old battlefields, and removed some villages and airfields. A new feature is the addition of Supply Depots, these use the airfield terrain tile, but are covered with warehouses and other buildings. This addition increases the number of bombing targets in the game. I have also added more movement routes for trucks and tanks to increase the number of ground attack missions. 

post-67404-0-45973100-1338054943.jpg

Edited by Stephen1918

That looks so good I would like to use it as a desktop background on my PC! Thank you for your efforts :salute:

As soon as I get a PC up and running I will work on a hand full of Eastern Front aircraft skins. This new terrain will be cool to play. How do you find the time Stephen???? Glad you do though!

Wow! Very nice work Stephen, and a pleasant surprise to find waiting for me on return from holidays! :drinks: