Sign in to follow this  
SkateZilla

1 Day Memorial Day Sale on all SF2 Titles

huh... That's a sale....

Damnit. Recently bought most of them. Good excuse to buy the one I don't have :drinks:

got all except the editors. need some more dlc's especially F-4's or some stangs

Edited by dsawan

Pity FE2 isn't in the sale. It's the only title I dont have!

Wow! Great! Sale! I bought all parts some months ago... but who cares! SALE! :crazy:

Edited by Wraith27

Well, there is not excuse now...I'm going to buy NA. I wonder how many things it will break in my install....

Remember all: BACKUP, BACKUP, BACKUP YOUR MOD FOLDERS BEFORE INSTALL ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!

Install it standalone - thats how mine still stands

Time to PCS to SF2... So long series 1... :salute:

Oh yes, thanks to SZ for the heads up on this!! :good:

Well, installed my brand new NA and enjoying some terrific 5 FPS over Iceland (after lowering the graphics, of course). I knew that, but I wanted to give the man some money to fix this "state of the art" terrain engine. Meanwhile I can fly over the other terrains.

ojcar, Drop the detail settings, not a whole lot of distance while you gain some FPS.

He'll hopefully optimize this but the island is mostly devoid of any life anyways..

• Like 1

Just picked up SF2NA, only one I don't have is Exp 1. Thanks TK!!!

ojcar, Drop the detail settings, not a whole lot of distance while you gain some FPS.

He'll hopefully optimize this but the island is mostly devoid of any life anyways..

Nah! I had to low nearly all to minimum to have playaple FPS (my NVIDIA GT230 is a bad GPU, I know). But I have installed the Gerwin's classic TFD/HFD terrain with Julhem tiles (it's the very same terrain, but in the old terrain engine). Not only works much better. It also looks better!!!!! (minus the water).

I couldn't care less about the water. This is not a submarine sim.

A sale on things I already have! Typical. :biggrin:

its like newegg shopping,

you buy something then 2 days later its got a instant savings for $50 bucks.. haha.

Where can you see the discount? My games are at same prize as before.

It was yesterday only.....

Guess you came to late. The sale was yesterday

Damn Dave was faster

Edited by hgbn

its like newegg shopping,

you buy something then 2 days later its got a instant savings for $50 bucks.. haha.

No, Steam is the worst for me. I buy a game, and regardless of the price or when I get it, it not only will go on sale in a short time for less (or even much less), but generally before I've even started playing the game! So I literally got ZERO out of buying it sooner! :sad:

That said, Amazon and Newegg have done it to me as well.

No, Steam is the worst for me. I buy a game, and regardless of the price or when I get it, it not only will go on sale in a short time for less (or even much less), but generally before I've even started playing the game! So I literally got ZERO out of buying it sooner! :sad:

That said, Amazon and Newegg have done it to me as well.

I bought Oblivion less than 1 hour before it went 60% off one saturday, bought it in the morning so it would download to my brother's system while we were at hockey practice, came back and found out a 66% off sale started less than a hour after I bought it.