Sign in to follow this  
pcpilot

SF Service Pack Release Date!

Well I'l say it here(specially cause I can't there anymore).WHOOOOOHOOOOOO

I knew it wouldn't be too long. Good things come to those who wait

And it looks like its comin soon

I hate to say I told you so ...the wait look slike it was worth it.alot of things fixed.

I'm just happy I don't have to keep saying "Wait for the patch" anymore. :lol: :shock: :twisted: :wink:

I finally got around to e-mailing strat first about getting a release CD for my wal-mart version today. I hope they send it soon.

On another note, I'd have to say this isn't the first time I've been waiting on Taco Grande to announce a patch release for Strat First, and in the past, his date came and went. Enough naysaying - I'll be quite happy next Tuesday/Wednesday.

I'm from Missouri too. Hehe.

Well, I am MOST happy to hear that the much-talked-about-PATCH will be available soon. However (comma) I just visited the NaturalPoint.com website, and I can see what my next electronic "toy" purchase will be! I must really be in the dark, as I have never heard of such a device. It really looks interesting! I can see that a LOT more of my cash is gonna get spent on flight sim equipment.!

Chief W.

Hey Chief!,

just wait as you get into your lessons (flight) more and more you will find that your cash supply goes ever so fast! lol none the less I want one also!

-Vercingetorix!

And still a long way to go Dagger. This patch has not changed my mind about SF. I do appreciate the patch, but it is not the end all be all of patches. A few more are needed along with some features added to bring SF up to todays standards. A lot of which needs to be done in multiplayer.

I hate to say I told you so ...the wait look slike it was worth it.alot of things fixed.

Guest Ranger332

Strike Fighters: Strike Fighters SERVICE PACK release date! *CONFIRMED*

Posted by: pcpilot on Wednesday, January 15, 2003 - 02:07 PM

Man the lines will be on fire that night every one tring to get that patch lol

Just so you guys know we will be mirroring the patch here.... :lol:

Guest Ranger332

great but you may get swamped to but glad you helping to get it out

Service Pack release is great news....lots of midnight oil by TK I'm sure...and lots of bickering and whining may be near an end...until some jerk of a publisher releases another incomplete, buggy sim....then we shall go round and round again......will they ever learn.