Ice Man

Rafael Reccelite reconnaissance pod

Someone can tell me where can I find the Rafael Reccelite reconnaissance pod, to use with the Italian AMX?Thank you!

Greetings,

Ice Man

Teo

Not available as far as I know, but may be using the LITENING III pod model with a proper weapon data modification will do.

Afterall Reccelite is based on the LITENING pod structure.

Regards, Svetlin

the Reccelite pod will be part of the Israel Air Force F-16C/D pack , i have the Lightning pod and to make Reccelite pod out of it is no big deal i only have to make the skin for it and add the missing antenna on the bottom

all pod´s includet in the F-16C packs will be released as stand alone laserpod´s in my upcoming Weaponspack2

post-15260-0-00609400-1338397424.jpg

post-15260-0-91163100-1338397436.jpg

:drinks: Thanks for that ravenclaw_007

I wonder if they rotate the pod somehow to load on different aircraft?

Here: http://www.rafael.co.il/Marketing/334-915-en/Marketing.aspx

it is loaded on a Hornet and the air intake is on the left side, while when loaded on F-16, the intake is on the right side.

is that a request for a F-18 Lightning pod :acute: :lol:

for me it is very easy to move the air-inlet to the left

:grin: With the Hornet pack coming too, a proper version of the pod would be nice to have :drinks:

:grin: With the Hornet pack coming too, a proper version of the pod would be nice to have :drinks:

i dont know if the pod that comes with the Hornet Pack is part of the model or not but if it is part of the model then a stand alone pod would not realy help

Sorry, I meant that a Reccelite pod made by you would nicely complement the new Hornets.

I have no idea what weapons will come within the Hornet pack, as the guys that work on it have not shared such info yet...

There's not much secrecy with the Hornet pack but not much "new" weapons will come with it right now or not in the works as of this posting (most of which exists already). The major issues are remodeling the aircraft (Which is "done") and the cockpits. Which is just a matter of conjecture since we're getting skins ready for it right now.

here is the ligtening-pod and the reccelite-pod and a left-sided version for the F-18 , it is BETA and just for TESTING :grin:

AAQ-28__RecceLite.7z

F-18 Litening-pod

post-15260-0-10748000-1338470261.jpg

F-18 Reccelite-pod

post-15260-0-35661400-1338470304.jpg