Silverbolt

Florida cannibal was high on LSD

Definatelly, those huge corporations are changing human life for higher profits.

so city water + lsd + loud sound track = remake of "Thriller"?

Homeboy be trippin'! Seriously, that's pretty messed up.

So it begins......

Looks like a hell of a trip. I need to get my hands on some LSD before the end of the world...

I just went in my closet and did an ammo and weapons check...I need more ammo.... 10000 rounds may not be enough.

Cannabal wasn't was in Argentina?

yes, and he seems to be ready to a zombie apocalipse, last news i heard from him is that he brought an AK-47!!!

Yeah but at the same time got hit, he may not survive, tha Zombie Apocalypse :grin: :grin: :grin: he would kill me for this too, but need to travel a bit to do so, hehehe!

post-37878-0-80079700-1338336299.jpg

Follow up to this, the cannable was on what is known as "Bath Salts." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylenedioxypyrovalerone This stuff is hitting all over the East Coast and South East. The stuff was sold in local head shops in North East Tennessee, until local cops shut them down after about five months of incredibly whacky activity in the area. Area hospitals where packed with people who had injured themselves while high on this stuff. One man actually stripped naked and ran into a wall until he had rendered himself unconscious. He later died due to the injuries he had inflicted on himself.

Follow up to this, the cannable was on what is known as "Bath Salts." http://en.wikipedia....oxypyrovalerone This stuff is hitting all over the East Coast and South East. The stuff was sold in local head shops in North East Tennessee, until local cops shut them down after about five months of incredibly whacky activity in the area. Area hospitals where packed with people who had injured themselves while high on this stuff. One man actually stripped naked and ran into a wall until he had rendered himself unconscious. He later died due to the injuries he had inflicted on himself.

so that's was deffinately not lsd? last time i took it i spend all day (morning and afternoon) paddling in the lake because i couldn't stay quiet and i'm pretty sure that was some bad stuff i took because i am sedentary blink.gif.

but it is nice to know of this new drug because i don't want to have some junkie friends .