Sign in to follow this  
SkyStrike

Requesting Help with 2 Jets in SF2: North Atlantic

Dear All,

I'm having a bit of trouble with two jets in SF2: North Atlantic namely the F-117A Nighthawk & KF-2 Hammer .... My Installation Is merged fwith SF2:Israel , Europe & vietnam Updated to the April 2012 Patch....

1) With regard to the F-117A from NATO Fighters (Not Operation Darius) (i just have just the jet& relevant decals installed), it worked fine in SF2: Israel (& still does) but when i reinstalled all mods to the SF2:North Atlantic folder/ Now I just get a crash to desktop once the loading screen completes

2) I managed to convert the KF-2 Hammer to SF-2 Standards and the model displays ok,, with decals, effects & all but the cockpit is distorted..... has anyone succeeded in converting the KF2 to SF2 Standard, if so would you kindly consider sharing the ini's ?

Please Could someone help me out on this?

Thanks

Edited by Wrench

1) may be a 'mission type' error -- there's really nothing for the Nighthawk to DO in SF2NA, as it's a 'STRIKE" only aircraft (unless somebody f***ed with the data ini....)

(also, Op Darius takes place after the 117s were retired -- you prolly copied it from DesertStrom)

as to the KF-2, can't help ya there

1) may be a 'mission type' error -- there's really nothing for the Nighthawk to DO in SF2NA, as it's a 'STRIKE" only aircraft (unless somebody f***ed with the data ini....)

(also, Op Darius takes place after the 117s were retired -- you prolly copied it from DesertStrom)

as to the KF-2, can't help ya there

Dear Sir,

With regard to the F-117A I understand your point that there's nothing for it to do in SF2:NA but, what i meant to say that when i start the game from SF2: NA I can't use it for other terrains also (Germany, Israel, Range as well as Iceland) even if i set the mission type to "strike"

Wheras when i copied the relavant files into the SF2: Israel mod folder I can use it flawlessly for all terrains including Iceland.....

Oh I Got The F-117A from NATO Fighters for SF2.....but I'm absolutely certain I didn't tamper with the INI's....

By the way, i wasn't trying to find fault so pls don't get me wrong.....

Edited by SkyStrike

Dear All,

Is anyone else experiencing similar issues with the F-117A in SF2:NA? Please could someone help me out with this.... .This isn't a complaint... Just a request for help thanks....

AFAIK, the F-117 is set to use a large airfield, so that's one possible issue with SF2NA. Another may be its in-service date.

Or possibly you dont have the proper dumb versions of the smart bombs? ... the aircraft was set up that way so that the AI would actually drop something on the desert storm campaign strike missions.

Dear Gentlemen, the issue has been resolved with the latest patch....