Sign in to follow this  
Greybeard

Calling Ojcar

Sorry for intrusion.

Ojcar, I was unable to contact at your e-mail posted at M4T (IN-A-GADDA-DA-VIDA, btw great - Vanilla Fudge - I DID have that LP!).

I would ask your permission to update your "Asia for the asian" campaign for IL-2. Now Ki-45 is available, plus I would add some minor refinements.

Please let me know your opinion,

GB

Hello Greybeard! It's a been long time since I have done any IL-2 campaign. It's too complicated to go through a lot of different files. I like Thirdwire system more, so I'm working and playin these games much more than good ol' IL-2.

Of course you have my permission to update any of my IL-2 campaigns (Asia for the Asians, the Winter War subcampaigns and Forgotten Planes if you are playing with mods). I'm pretty sure they have some bugs and are far from perfect and I'm pretty sure they are in good hands now. One of the living legends of RedBaron3D!!!! Thank you for a lot of happyness flying your FMs

BTW, the email seems to be correct (not Vanilla Fudge, but Iron Butterfly), maybe your message has been filtered by the damned security system...

Thank you so much!

Thanks also for your kind words about RB3D. There was still a lot to do with that unparalleled game, but, like someone said "a work of art is never finished, just abandoned".

And, yes, sorry, they were Iron Butterfly, of course, but has passed so much time!

All the best,

GB