UK_Widowmaker

Which (Non-Sims) are you playing?

Apart from Flightsims... I'm really enjoying some of the games that are around at the moment.

LOVING L.A. Noire

Liking Sniper Elite 2

And you.....?

Got back into Rome: Total War and am currently doing Turbo Limit Hold'em. Am also looking for a good internet poker site.

Edit: Forgot to mention the first three Combat Mission games!

Edited by Lt. James Cater

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam :grin:

World in Conflict

The old Silent Hunter III

And, of course, BF2 with the Eve of Destruction, AIX or the more funiest Nations at War mods

Someone's still playing World In Conflict? That was an outstanding game! :good:

Playing Wing Commander Darkest Dawn and it's absolutely awesome! Technically, it's a space sim. But really, it's as much a space sim as Ace Combat is a flight sim. Then there's the old faves like San Andreas and Payday: The Heist.

Oh Yes..World in Conflict...I'll have to reinstall that

I'm playing Battlefield 3, DIablo 3, MW 3 and Napolian Total War.

You guys really want to bring this up? Ok, I'll bite...you'll be sorry! :biggrin:

I currently have installed (no flight sims in my list despite having like a dozen installed):

Arma 2 w/all addons and many mods

Dead Island

Dead Space 2

Dirt 3

F1 2011

Ghost Recon w/both expansions

GT Legends

Race 07 w/all expansions from GTR Evo to STCC 1 and 2, blah blah blah

Hexen 2 (old school!)

Quake 1 (really old school!)

Just Cause 2

Mass Effect 3

Men at War: Assault Squad (still have to install the Vietnam one)

Portal 2

R6: Lockdown

Red Orchestra 2

Serious Sam HD: 2nd Encounter

Sins Trinity

Sins Rebellion Beta

SW: Empire at War w/FOC expansion

Supreme Commander 2

LOTR: War in the North

Theater of War 2: Kursk 1943

R6: Vegas 1

And the one I've spent a lot of time in recently,

Shogun 2 w/Rise of the Samurai and Fall of the Samurai and other DLC

I think that's all of them. And yes, I've played almost all of them within the last 60 days except the 2 R6 games and ME3 which I got yesterday in Origin's 1-day 50% off sale.

Ahaha I feel we will have to highlight 2S7 ! It will rain 203mm shells on the battlefield ! good.gif

Dave, where do you usually play BF3? I'm up for a game. Could be fun.

Playing SWTOR quite a bit for the past couple of months.

Well in that case

Medival Total War and add-ons

Rome Total War and add-ons

Empire Total War

Napolian Total War

Arma 2 and the add-ons

MW1

MW2

MW3

BFBC2 + Vietnam

BF2

BF3

R6:Lockdown

Diablo 3

Mass Effect

Dawn of War II, all the expansions and add-ons

Space Marine

Stalker

Dead Space

Dead Space 2

A-10C DCS

OP Flashpoint: Dragon whatever it was..

Crysis

Crysis Warhead

X3: Reunion

Dave, where do you usually play BF3? I'm up for a game. Could be fun.

I play harcore on the XtG server. RockandRoll Falcon or is it Rocknroll Falcon? One of those 2. :lol:

Sniper Elite V2

Star Wars Republic Commando

Homefront

Crysis 2

F.3.A.R.

among others.

World of Tanks online game

Battlestar Galactica online game

and the good old Rome Total War

Call me a looney; I have a knack for the FPS genre, especially the Medal of honor, Battlefield and Call of Duty series.

I almost have them all (all, except Battlefield 2142 and future black Ops 2), since day 1 and I love them all.

-I love the arcade style of CoD.

-I love the epicness of BF.

-I love the hidden quality in MoH.

To each his/her own. Multiplayer is a blast, being in a cauldron of chaos in CoD or teamplaying in BF or MoH.

Next to FPS, there is not much else. Some Warhammer, some classics (VPinball, MAME, WinUAE etc), some

Bethesda open world games.

Cheers

Oh let's see...Battlefield 1942 with the mods Desert Combat, Eve of Destruction and Forgotten Hope (the latter I sometimes play on the PixelFighter.com server). That's all I have installed at the moment, Rome Total War, SW Empire at War and both SW Battlefronts I had to uninstall to make way for all my TW installs. :P And I do play both versions of Left4Dead, but at a friends house since my old rig can't handle it.

My lovely missus gave me BF3 for my birthday recently and I've pretty much been playing nothing else, getting my ass royally handed to me most of the time.. once I unlock a 12x scope things will change :grin:

Craig

Have just replayed all of the CoD 2 missions. At the moment, I'm engaged in a long-term adventure on Jade Empire. Had a short break with a scenario on Combat Mission - Shock Force: got ambushed, mashed, and humiliated. So, will preferably keep on kung-fuing bastards. So relaxing...

It's kind of sad...I keep a spreadsheet of all games I have installed and/or available (on console from Atari VCS to XBOX 360 and on my PC from DOS games to the latest). Rather than post that list, the games I most play other than flight sims at the moment are:

Battlefield 3

Diablo 3

Portal 2

Right now, D3 is taking the majority of my time.

I'm surprised no one's mentioned Company of Heroes? When I need a break from flight sims I load up a CoH skirmish against the computer, kick back, and have at it. CoH is R&R for me, I love how I can order those little guys around and they always do exactly what I say... that never happens in my real life! Or flight sims for that matter. :lol:

Really dig GT Legends. I have GTR2 installed too, but almost always play Legends - love those fat rimmed seveties tin-tops. The Mazda RX-3 mod is my favourite since a souped up RX-3 coupe was my first car when I was eighteen (loved that car). Now I'm a responsible family man I have to ride the friggin' bus.

I never seem to find the time but I like Mass Effect 2 on the kid's XBOX 360 - have to finish it soon 'cos Mass Effect 3 will be hitting the bargain bins soon. My youngest boy plays Assassin's Creed, I really like the architecture of all things - go figure. :dntknw:

And I got Silent Hunter 3 installed and a bunch of mods downloaded - done the tutorial missions and like it a lot, but that sucker really soaks up the hours so I don't know if I'll ever find the time...

Edited by KiwiBiggles

It's kind of old news at this stage but last week I bought Medal of Honour (2010 - Tier 1). Not a bad game but the graphics are a real pain in the arse. No matter how much I tweak the settings it has shadow bugs, weapons have that "splintered/see through" look and the optical sights have black traingles in them. Leaves me with no option but to ditch my M4 or SMG for an AK-47.

Battlefield 3 and Ghost Recon Future Soldier

I would also include Forza Motorsport 4 but that's kind of a sim.

Well in that case

Medival Total War and add-ons

Rome Total War and add-ons

Empire Total War

Napolian Total War

Arma 2 and the add-ons

MW1

MW2

MW3

BFBC2 + Vietnam

BF2

BF3

R6:Lockdown

Diablo 3

Mass Effect

Dawn of War II, all the expansions and add-ons

Space Marine

Stalker

Dead Space

Dead Space 2

A-10C DCS

OP Flashpoint: Dragon whatever it was..

Crysis

Crysis Warhead

X3: Reunion

Dave!...I believe that A-10C DCS is a flightsim!!!...... put on the dunce hat, and go stand at the back of the class!...you NAUGHTY simmer you! :lol: