UK_Widowmaker

Which (Non-Sims) are you playing?

Cold War Crisis - unofficial mod for C&C Generals ZH :)

Crysis 1

Arma 2

BFBC 2

Dave!...I believe that A-10C DCS is a flightsim!!!...... put on the dunce hat, and go stand at the back of the class!...you NAUGHTY simmer you! :lol:

Oops..... :lol:

I'm surprised no one's mentioned Company of Heroes? When I need a break from flight sims I load up a CoH skirmish against the computer, kick back, and have at it. CoH is R&R for me, I love how I can order those little guys around and they always do exactly what I say... that never happens in my real life! Or flight sims for that matter. :lol:

Really dig GT Legends. I have GTR2 installed too, but almost always play Legends - love those fat rimmed seveties tin-tops. The Mazda RX-3 mod is my favourite since a souped up RX-3 coupe was my first car when I was eighteen (loved that car). Now I'm a responsible family man I have to ride the friggin' bus.

I never seem to find the time but I like Mass Effect 2 on the kid's XBOX 360 - have to finish it soon 'cos Mass Effect 3 will be hitting the bargain bins soon. My youngest boy plays Assassin's Creed, I really like the architecture of all things - go figure. :dntknw:

And I got Silent Hunter 3 installed and a bunch of mods downloaded - done the tutorial missions and like it a lot, but that sucker really soaks up the hours so I don't know if I'll ever find the time...

After over 400 hrs, I finally uninstalled CoH and its expansions last year. Had to spend time on the newer games!

I keep meaning to reinstall GTR2, but I have only so much time I can race, and with the ones I have already going I know I'd never touch it.

Angry birds. :rofl::lol: :lol: :lol: