Sign in to follow this  
badger1

Sopwith Triplane mod

Can anyone point me in the direction of the twin vickers Sopwuth triplane Mod and the 4 gun dolphin mod. Can find where to download these anywhere

Thanks

First of all, you'll need the original planes (the one gunned Triplane and the Dolphin. I think this one came with 4 guns as defaut. They are here: http://cplengineeringllc.com/SFP1/, but you'll need permission to download files, so read the rules of the site and send the email.

After that, go to Combatace, to the downloads section and search for Peter01's FMs, to have alternative versions (2 gunned Dolphin and Triplane, for example)

First of all, you'll need the original planes (the one gunned Triplane and the Dolphin. I think this one came with 4 guns as defaut. They are here: http://cplengineeringllc.com/SFP1/, but you'll need permission to download files, so read the rules of the site and send the email.

After that, go to Combatace, to the downloads section and search for Peter01's FMs, to have alternative versions (2 gunned Dolphin and Triplane, for example)

Ok

I now have the single gun Sopwith in the game, and have downloaded Peter01's September FM. But what do I do with the Sopwith file. I should say I am trying to get this to work with FE2 not FE.

Make a copy of your Triplane folder. Rename it TriplaneTwin. Same in the Decals folder. Go to Peter01's FMs. Search in the FMs for the TriplaneTwin folder, copy all the .ini files inside the TriplaneTwin folder you had created before and that's all....Or, in other words, read the Readme in Peter01's FMs!!!!