Hi:

I just bought WOV last week and I have been playing it almost daily. It has been fun so far but it crashes to desktop sometimes. Today I was flying a mission and hit escape to exit the mission. Then I went to the screen to load up another mission. When I clicked "Fly" it started to load and then crashed to the desktop. Then I loaded the game up again, loaded up a single player mission, flew for a few minutes and then hit escape again to quit the mission. When I clicked "Fly" to play another mission, it crashed to the desktop again.

I have played many other games including Lock On, Far Cry, and America's Army and have not had this problem before.

Has anybody else had this problem or know if the game developers have a help website?

Thanks in advance,

StreakEagle

It's certainly not a common problem & at the moment the developers don't have a public help site.

Have you installed patch 1?

It's certainly not a common problem & at the moment the developers don't have a public help site.

Have you installed patch 1?

I didn't know there was a patch 1. I will check it out.

Thanks.

StreakEagle

I have the same problem, but in my case I´m allways kicked out. Unfortunatly I havent found solved the problem yet.

It must have something to with the graphics-card, because I cant choose resolution in the options menu.

Do you have the same problem?

I have the same problem, but in my case I´m allways kicked out. Unfortunatly I havent found solved the problem yet.

It must have something to with the graphics-card, because I cant choose resolution in the options menu.

Do you have the same problem?

You should be able to select resolution in Options so obviously something isn't right apart from your ctd (you did patch?).

Have you tried uninstalling & then re-installing?

Btw Third Wire now have a forum

http://66.143.181.201/phpBB/index.php

Streakeagle0 you problem could well be you ned to get the patch installed...and then give it a try.

Falconhero what are your system specs?your problem sounds graphics card related....might try a complete uninstall/reinstall and patching.let us know how it goes.