Hi.Does anyone know of a good Vulcan mod for SF2?I'm looking specifically for the 'Black Buck' ones.Thanks in Advance for any advice.

Here's the aircraft.....................http://combatace.com/files/file/12467-avro-vulcan-b2/

You must have the original aircraft from http://cplengineeringllc.com/SFP1/ in order for this one to work, you have to register at this site first in order to download.

Here is a Black Buck skin......http://combatace.com/files/file/11435-enhanced-black-buck-vulcans/

Good Luck!

Edited by warthog64

Thanks mate....Now I can finally simulate the Black Buck missions in SF2.I had previously been using the IRIS Vulcan in FSX.

As its based on my model,I ll dig it out and post it up.

Russ has a Vulcan??? Dude, you been holding out on us!!! :lol:

As its based on my model,I ll dig it out and post it up.

NO kidding!

lol as it was my 3d model they used to finish off the vulc...then I can post it where I want eh...lol will find it tomorrow s its on a cd somewhere. :salute:

Edited by russouk2004

I tried the Vulcan to fly. Normaly it is only a target for my Mirages when flying over BoB terrain. :grin:

Now, when flying the bird i found, that the AI was unable to land this bird. Is it only at my system or is it an FM issue? :dntknw:

DAT prolly hasn't updated the FM to SF2 standards

Cant also not land at WOE

Cant also not land at WOE

Really old FMs can have a lot of problems, but on the other hand Dev F-Troop isn't known for quality. :dntknw:

I tried the Vulcan to fly. Normaly it is only a target for my Mirages when flying over BoB terrain. :grin:

Now, when flying the bird i found, that the AI was unable to land this bird. Is it only at my system or is it an FM issue? :dntknw:

FM issue - same with the Victor and Valiant - I did tweak the FMs so they fly in SF2 (Hard model) if you want them - but don't expect accuracy in the way they fly.