Can users of the nvidia ps filter for normal maps show me some settings they think gives best results plz.

so no one uses it?

Hello Russouk2004, I've been using it for the F-5 and use default settings (scale of 1), which I'm not exactly happy with at the moment so I don't really have any

suggestions of which to speak. However I too would be interested If someone has something in mind .. especially the panel ripple effects I see on some planes which are achieved through bumpmaps.

Regards

the ripple effect is easy its basically lightly sprayed areas which on normal map create the dented look or raised look such as sunken areas around rivets,dents=black colour,raised areas=white colour

the ripple effect is easy its basically lightly sprayed areas which on normal map create the dented look or raised look such as sunken areas around rivets,dents=black colour,raised areas=white colour

I'll try that, thanks