Sign in to follow this  
Skyviper

BOOOOO YAAAAAA! Found Jimmy Stewart SAC movie

Hell yeah chalk one up for the viper. Found the whole damn movie on line for free! Yeah! Not a damn movie store had it for sale, AMC TCM hasn't played it forever. I found the whole f***in thing.

Okay I'm done celebrating. I have to go pop the popcorn.

I'll pm you the link if you want it

Edited by Skyviper

and was insturmental in the formation of the USAF in 1947

I have it too. A classic one that all must have.

I can't see my self spending hundreds on a VHS. Its good but not that good.

And whats great its all in English. I'm keeping it hush hush so it won't get pulled off the site.

Hey are the Flying Misfits

Cross of Iron

and Operation Pettycoat

Are these some good movies to watch too?

Edited by Skyviper

Once upon a time, James Stewart was about to spend a night in a 5 star Hotel in Madrid. The receptionist told him "I´m sorry Mr. Stewart, i´ve been a longtime fan of your films, and i wish i could serve you a room, but it is the policy of the Hotel not to host film stars to prevent reporters disturbing the guests."

Jimmy Stewart drew his papers and showed his USAF ID "But i´m not an actor, i´m a General of the United States Air Forces". From then on, he had a suite reserved for him anytime he was in the city

You can find the SAC movie using the movie I posted by the way. I'm like a kid in a candy store over here with all these classics

Edited by Skyviper

Cross of Iron

If it's Peckinpah, with Coburn as a leading role...yeah that's fu*** awsome movie

SAC turned out to be awesome cant believe I missed that one, and thanks for the other movie postings :ok:

don't forget James Mason!!

CoI is one of the best eastern front movies (in the western world, anyway), from the german pov

For those of you in the US (not sure about other countries) with Netflix, it's available there for streaming.