Luther1517

New web-hosting site

Good day to the OBD support Guru's,

This may seam like a very petty ?, but I see many (several) members still posting on CombatAce. Will our account/agreement with them cease at a date certain? This is somewhat confusing as to where to post. Also, will the posting data/history be exported to SimHQ?

Thanks for ALL you do for us,

Luther1517

Edited by Luther1517

Just because the "official" ODB site has moved to SHQ does not mean everybody else has to move there too.

There are certain members of SHQ that do not always make it pleasent to post over there, and since they can not post over here, it makes CA a lot nicer, IMHO.

We have already answered this at SimHQ - Luther asked the same question.

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3588533/New_web_hosting_site.html#Post3588533

No of course it doesn't mean you must "Move" we don't want people to move just support both forums. More support means more chance that we won't give up making OFF.

Best place to possibly get a developer response is over where we are mostly looking and posting.

Also discussed here http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3575057/SimHQ_New_Official_Forum.html#Post3575057

CA is a great forum and place to chat, that was never in doubt.

I'm banned from SimHQ so I miss the good old days OFF was more around here :sad: