Stephen1918

Some slight upgrades

Today I uploaded some upgrades to my earlier planes. Ojcar has made new FMs for the two Phönix's which improve the flight characteristics. I included another level of LODs for both planes which should improve frame rate a little. Ojcar also made a new FM for the Early Aviatik D.I which strengthens the upper wing, making it harder to break. And I made a new cockpit for the DH4 Liberty with skins on the gauge needles so Sinbad can make better cockpit skins.

:cool:

Great stuff Stephen, off to grab 'em now. Hope you can also manage another new plane or three in the days ahead, FE is still in need of a proper 1916-17 BE2, a 1917-18 German general purpose 2-seater, and a better Albatros DII, all major types.

... FE is still in need of a proper 1916-17 BE2, a 1917-18 German general purpose 2-seater, and a better Albatros DII, all major types.

I'll get to them eventually, right now I need to get back to work on the Eastern Front. I have two planes for that I started some time ago (a Fokker B.I and a SPAD A2.) Then I'll start on a campaign for the Eastern Front.

I take it back!

I wish it was possible to change the title of a thread. I have finally been able to fly the Phönix using Ojcar's new FM and I wish to withdraw my "Nothing fancy" comment. If you haven't tried it already, try it out, you will see a significant improvement. My apologies to Ojcar for belittling his expertise and hard work.

Lo siento, mi amigo.

Well, I don't remember changing many things in the Phonix. It has been mainly AI changes for it. The AI pilots are better flying this plane now. The Italians must work harder with your squadron mates, so you can fly it better because you aren't dodging bullets all the time!!!