Some times ago, few people and I, had the opportunity to finish the Mirage F-1 started by the Mirage Factory.

The first step is the Mirage F-1C-200, it will cover French aircraft and the foreign operators versions.

Some screenshot of the WIP :

EC 3/33 Lorraine African Camo :

F-1C-3-33-001.jpg

EC 1/10 Valois early :

F-1C-1-10-001.jpg

EC 1/5 Vendée early :

F-1C-1-5-002.jpg

EC 1/5 Vendée Late :

F-1C-1-5-001.jpg

the work is progressing slowly but surely...

but help would be welcome :grin:

I'm looking for :

- references for the foreign versions.

- help to modify the ini files.

- The most important : full dimensions of the RP 35 fuel tank.

- is there a Martin-Baker Mk4 seat for SF2 ?

of course any comment will be welcome :good:

Ludo

Edited by ludo.m54
  • Like 2

I have been waiting for this and the Jaguar A for years. it will be well worth the wait. thank you for sharing the WIP.

Thanks Ludo, i'm not to Savvy in Mirages but, does Ecuador has them? if so i might help you to get some pics, Good job indeed!

Hey Ludo

Nice pics.

Maybe Wikipedia and scramble.nl may be of service.

Keep up the good work.

I've seen some pics of this project before and I think that its development is a little slow. In any case it looks great, and its flight model is incomparably better than the current Mirage F.1C.

For any info about the greek version you can ask me.

Edited by tiopilotos

Hey Ludo:

I have found only Martin Baker Mk3 and Mk5 ejection seats for either SFP1 or SF2. What ini help do you need assistance with, as I may be able to help. If you skin it, it will be beautiful!

Ludo If you need more info of the Spanish F1's just tell me trough MSN, recently got a book about them in Spanish Air Force service.

Coool! :good:

Hope to see some later F.1 Versions (Grey/Green camo) too

and maybe a Greek one in Ghost camo.... :grin:

Great work Ludo! :drinks:

Thanks for your support :good:

Thanks Ludo, i'm not to Savvy in Mirages but, does Ecuador has them? if so i might help you to get some pics, Good job indeed!

Ecuador used 16 F-1E, when the time comes to work on, I'll ask for your help, thanks.

Hey Ludo:

I have found only Martin Baker Mk3 and Mk5 ejection seats for either SFP1 or SF2. What ini help do you need assistance with, as I may be able to help. If you skin it, it will be beautiful!

I worked ont the ini files but I would like someone more qualified than me take a look on the data.ini and the loadout.ini.

Thanks a lot, It will be very very helpful :good:

Coool! :good:

Hope to see some later F.1 Versions (Grey/Green camo) too

and maybe a Greek one in Ghost camo.... :grin:

Great work Ludo! :drinks:

F-1CR and F-1CT are in the pipes, but after the F-1C-200 and the F-1C.

Will you create the B and D version too? :drinks:

Not at this time, but who knows in the future...

stay tuned for another update.

Ludo

I feel like a broken record asking about cockpits, but what are the plans for them? If you have some old files I could help updating them. The external model and textures look great! It's a great time for Miragophiles like myself, first the 2000 pack and now this!

I feel like a broken record asking about cockpits, but what are the plans for them? If you have some old files I could help updating them. The external model and textures look great! It's a great time for Miragophiles like myself, first the 2000 pack and now this!

Hi,

We have a cockpit but it needs an upgrade. Unfortunately we don't have the Max files, so the only way to improve it is via the skin. I asked to Stary to do that but he is very busy and that's not a priority for him (he has a lot of work on his list...)

So I think he will have no objections if you want to work on it.

If you want to join the team, contact me via PM, I'll send the files to you.

Ludo

Helping Ludo on some areas..

1. So far worked on the Loudout.ini, I think it is good to go.

2. Tweaking a lot of the Data.ini, a long way to go.

3. Started to play around the skin, notice the new and more accurate nose/main wheels?

4. Add the same modified burner that I use for the M2000 Pack.

5. Endless list to go....

Cheers!

post-32885-0-82847600-1339807230.jpg

post-32885-0-87698100-1339807243.jpg

post-32885-0-65187800-1339807253.jpg

The old an the slight improvements...

Anyone who is grate at 'flight model' please contact Ludo. The flight characteristics on this F-1 require a lot of adjustment.

Thanks

post-32885-0-29925700-1339869086.jpg

post-32885-0-96251500-1339869098.jpg

post-32885-0-64130900-1339869107.jpg

• Like 1

I made this cockpit btw out of old MF source files...

• Like 1

Brain32 does that mean you have an actual 3ds max file for the cockpit? I'm aboard to work on the cockpit a bit and there are a couple of adjustments to the 3d i'd love to make!

IMO pit should be built from scratch, it was my learning project, it's based on the old MF Mirage3 cockpit and the techniques I used on it were really beginner level as at the time I only had very basic understanding of pit making for SF2.

The pit however was made according to the manual and has pretty much every switch, gauge, instrument as the real thing has...

For the 3d files I don't know, I have to check this out with my MF connection as right now I don't really know what happens with the project and the current team seems to me even had no clue they have my pit lol

Ok, good to know whose work im working on. You should not sell yourself short thoough, I think the cockpit is quite good actually! But there are couple of minor things, and for me it would be a lot faster to have something to work from rather than starting completely from scratch.. But if the original files are a no go then I would be open to collaborating on making a new one. That is if you want any help cool.gif

This shark mouth drop tank will be a nice addition to the model, specially If we can have a blue skinned version too.

img141-1.jpg

Best would be if the drop tanks are implemented in the aircraft 3d model.