Thx strahi some good info there for sure!

Work on the Mirage is going well laying finishing touches really. There are always a million things to tweak but at some point you just have to call it a day.

Here is an Iraqi F.1EQ5 with an ATLIS II laser designator pod and AS-30Ls striking Iranian positions!

gallery_19311_669_309138.jpg

• Like 11

Incredible ! Cannot wait to fly this one ;-)

Best

Dag

My only concern is that it's so good it's gonna delay TW EXP3 even further XD

Superb work mate!

• Like 1

A piece of choice... "éblouissant"! :blind:

Can't wait my friends!

Best regards

Coupi

Edited by Coupi

Been watching this thread since it came out and proud to say I probably make up atleast 700 of the views to this thread. Can't wait for the day we all get to fly this good looking bird.

• Like 1

We are working hard to live up to your expectations. Crusader has recently joined the team, and his input has certainly brought the avionics to a new level already!

• Like 3

Well, here's something for all you Spaniards, and also a lesson in colossal time managment failure  :biggrin:  (I made the conformal Chaff/Flare dispensers, realized I did not have any skin appropriate for that variant, spent something like 3 hours making the skins and new RWR parts + low viz stencils). Also shown is the new higher res inboard pylons.

index.php?app=gallery&module=images&sect

The decals are not by me and just temporary to have something. Cockpit is still some ways off because it is completely proprietary but the pre-upgrade Spanish F.1s should not be that far into the future.

A cookie for whoever can find high res pics of the inboard missile pylons (the ones for the Matra Super 530s).

• Like 12

Amazing skin!! Thanks for creating it!!

• Like 1

The beautiful  Mirage F1 in SF2... my dream!

• Like 1

Great, thank you !

Well, here's something for all you Spaniards, and also a lesson in colossal time managment failure  :biggrin:  (I made the conformal Chaff/Flare dispensers, realized I did not have any skin appropriate for that variant, spent something like 3 hours making the skins and new RWR parts + low viz stencils). Also shown is the new higher res inboard pylons.

Superb F-1M :-D

Superb work Centurion ! :-)

Absolutely gorgeous!!!! That's what I call Hi-Fidelity; Bravo to all involved!!

It really is a pleasure to work on this model, I can only hope to get my MiG-25 and other projects even close..

Thanks to Paulo the F.1CE now has correct serials, here shown the F.1CE in Lizard camo and pre-upgrade loviz of Ala 14! That brings the Spanish AF to-do liveries down to two, the ex-Qatar EDA and the Blue camo EE of Ala462.

img00008.JPG

• Like 10

Oh! My god!!! blind.gif.pagespeed.ce.ObZviaVxvy.gif

• Like 1

:-D

Retroing over Iceand, no RWR and old style Cyrano IV CRT set. Thanks to the Mirage IIIO DLC I could code all the fancy lights all by myself (so proud), it reminds me of the X-Wing from the original Star Wars  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

img00030.JPG

• Like 13