Outstanding work :-D

Painting workshop still in progress :

Today the Mirage F-1JA. About it, I need your opinion about the colors : which one is the best ?

If you think none of these colors are good ones, please don't hesitate to give me samples  :good:

post-1822-0-34093200-1384960932_thumb.jpg

post-1822-0-10030800-1384960947_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

Super!

Ludo, I like your painting stuff...

Coupi

seems that soon SF2 series will turn into "Advanced Mirage F-1 Simulator" thanks to your guys awesome work!

• Like 1

Today the Mirage F-1JA. About it, I need your opinion about the colors : which one is the best ?

If you think none of these colors are good ones, please don't hesitate to give me samples :good:

I think the first one is more similar to the pics I have seen.

In mymind this means, that the project is still wip (work in progress).

So it is not finished. :blink:

Is this mod even released yet? Because can't find anything about it in the download section  :beee:   :blink:

No it is still very much a work in progress, despite what the pictures suggest. If I am right, this has gone from being focused solely on the Mirage F1C-200 and now is set to include the entire Mirage F1 family.

Not released yet.

And yes, the project covers all F1 single seaters, so far.

• Like 1

Dassault Aviation was and still is very customer oriented, creating planes that are tailored to the customers need. This is all well and good, but does create some problem when faithfully tring to recreate the plethora of different Mirage F.1s that all differ ever so slightly from each other. Add to this the five different types of F.1s, C Fighters, E multiroles, A attacker, CR recon/attackers and CT fighters/bobmers/recons that broadly share features between eachothers. So I think it will be worth the wait but just know that we are not intentionally holding off the release...

Is there any screens you can show of the CR and CT's external models and skins?

Not "BIG" but different nose details. And really different skins.

CR external model is not done yet, sorry, so nothing to show. It's a pretty minor job combared to the cockpit interior changes needed though!

• Like 1

CR external model is not done yet, sorry, so nothing to show. It's a pretty minor job combared to the cockpit interior changes needed though!

Yeah, simply wated to see some CT skins and the new nose ;)

WIP screenies - EVERYTHING subject to change ;D

Old test flight, the CG, CJ and CK have joined the fleet since those pics were taken..

post-2042-0-73632300-1386003395_thumb.jpg

post-2042-0-19344300-1386003397_thumb.jpg

post-2042-0-67971700-1386003398_thumb.jpg

post-2042-0-07940600-1386003400_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

Since this aircraft will be released as a complete pack and since this mod is one of the most awaiting, I suggest that you could split it in main variants/parts. For example main variants are F.1A, F.1B, F.1C, F-1D, F-1E etc. You can release as a seperate part every completed variant so that we could start flying this bird. 

• Like 4