Not to be outdone by my dear Mrs Widowmaker...who got her face on TV earlier this yeah...quite out of the Blue, I got a call from BBC Scotland, wanting to interview me about my Campaign for Adam Telfer and Border Collies.

They're coming to my house next Thursday eeek

Time to make yourself pretty, Widow. We're gonna want to see this on the youtubez too you realise... :good:

Don't forget to shave... I mean shave face. :good::drinks:

I want a Youtube link when available.

Indeed chaps...you'll have a bit of a wait...not screening until the New Year! (and one want to guess whether that, or WOFF is seen first?) :grin:

They're coming to my house next Thursday eeek

Guess you'll have your dog practicing building sheep pens (especially hanging the gates) full-time between now and then, eh? :D

Widowmaker on British TV - how desperate must they be? :rofl:

i sense an 'and finally' segment.

BBC Scotland. It'll be headline news. Anything to keep Alex Salmond off the TV.

Then again, BBC? It might be DOGS DELIBERATELY SET UPON LIVING SHEEP AND FORCED TO WORK LONG HOURS FOR NOTHING MORE THAN FOOD AND WATER!!!! HOW LONG HAS THIS SLAVERY AND ANIMAL ABUSE BEEN GOING ON??? We sent our reporter to ask one local collie dog owner to comment.

Good luck UKW. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

EDIT : And I believe there have been numerous trials of sheepdogs throughout the last few years, but with not one single conviction.

EDIT 2 : And rumour has it soldiers in the trenches during WW1, and pilots in the RFC were particularly fond of leaner cuts of lamb with less fat, which served to encourage the use of sheepdogs to chase the sheep around the fields for exercise and greater fitness. (It's all lies of course, but they can't send us to the Pub now. Muuuhaahaahhaahaaa!!!)

Edited by Flyby PC