The Tomcat Super Pack has an Iranian F-14 in it. File is F-14A_IR; haven't flown it much, so I don't recall all the skins for it, I know it has the standard desert camo, it might have the more modern blue scheme, but I can't remember off the top of my head.

I've downloaded the Super Pack but there is no skin in it just the data, cockpit and avionics .ini's.

there's 3 IRIAF Tomcat skins, and the entire TMF aircraf, in the 'Op Darius' set. Prolly in the 'objects' download

Are there any Iranian F-14 skins for Thirdwire Tomcat of NA?

Sounds like you downloaded one of the updates which doesn't include the aircraft. Check this one:

http://combatace.com/topic/68044-tmf-f-14-tomcat-superpack/

That was the file with all the jets, which includes the Iranian Tomcat. Later files were updates to that baseline (avionics, cockpit, smooth wingsweep, etc. were added to the Tomcat Super Pack v1.18). I'd recommend checking that one out, should be in there.

Are there any Iranian F-14 skins for Thirdwire Tomcat of NA?

no, because there aren't any templates