Sign in to follow this  
exhausted

The Pub...

Over half the topics are by one guy who treats the thing like it's his own blog. Man I know I should just ignore it but my temper has the best of me and it's made me so annoyed. I know several other posters feel the same way and I want to propose a rule to stop this from happening again: You don't get to post in the Pub until 90 days after registration. That way if you want to see what's going on in there you can look but you will not see it as another opportunity to spam your views. It pisses me off that I actually feel like this needs attention but a certain board member has started 20 new topics in 3 days and had added nothing meaningful to our board.

Maybe I'm just being rubbed the wrong way but it reminds me of 05 in 2006 when every other topic in the Thirdwire forum was "YANKEE AIR PIRATE UPDATE #4,331" Every other damn topic was his.

lol while I may agree with alot of what said poster says I do agree with what your saying itt's geting rather boreing.

He's gone. I tried and it didn't work. He can go spam SimHQ's boards and see how long he is there too.

Sorry to overlay me here... but is this a temporary departure or, as one of us spoke a comparison of him with the guy that would scare the kids in a pub, he got ass kicked out ?

'buggsy' was uncleal from the OFF forums.

as dave said 'kicked out' as in banned (at least under that user name)

This wasn't the first time. We can hope it's the last.

Why do some people feel it's their purpose in life to try and make people see things their way? :boredom:

Edited by JediMaster