Sign in to follow this  
zagnut

Anybody know anything 'bout wedding rings?

Hey guys,

Aside from the once in a while (or so) trip home to Vegas from Ft. Irwin. I have earned the "pleasure" (I hate shopping) to go with my fiance' and pick out a wedding ring for her. I'm just going to use tinfoil for mine. Does anyone know a website or chainjewler that has decent prices for good hardware?

At first I say: "congratiolations"

Second: "I know nothing about wedding rings"

Keep it simple.

Salute

Dutchy

Do I know anything about wedding rings?

Yes...They are EVIL..just like in LOTR: "One ring to rule HIM all and in the darkness bind HIM"

EVIL EVIL EVIL

They can make a perfectly good woman into the greatest monster man has ever known. Wedding rings empower the bearer to have an increased need to shop. They have great birth control powers, as well as the ability to make men cower at the bearers feet.

CHeers!

Fates

wedding rings have the single power..they bring out the inner demon!!!! RUNAWAY!!!! my wife went from being THE woman of my dreams to the nightmare on elm street in the time it took to slip it on a finger..but if you must look at Kay jewelers,i think they're on line.BUT don't say you weren't warned!!! :help:

wedding rings have the single power..they bring out the inner demon!!!! RUNAWAY!!!! my wife went from being THE woman of my dreams to the nightmare on elm street in the time it took to slip it on a finger..but if you must look at Kay jewelers,i think they're on line.BUT don't say you weren't warned!!! :help:

Ha, I'm gonna tell your wife on you. :tomato::spiteful:

LOLOLOL :lol::rofl:

congrats zagnut...

Mazal tov ;)

have to buy ... hehe :lol::rofl:

Congratulations!

Or is it Condolences?????

Oh whatevver,..... try Sam's Club.

Better yet, your local pawn shop, and don't tell her!

NC

Ha, I'm gonna tell your wife on you. :tomato:  :spiteful:

fortuately she's working...so i can say it.when she comes home I'll edit it... :biggrin:

LOL! You guys!

Well, I figured after living together for 5 years I ought to make an honest woman out of her (and me and honest man). You guys crack me up! Tomorrow is the "ring day" and we're going to about 5 million/billion different stores. She researched that stuff on the web and she had a good idea of what she wants, but good god, I don't make much as an E-4 now.

succubus.bmp

Edited by zagnut

The One Ring from Lord of the Rings Movies was actually a replica of somebody's wedding ring. Just imagine the power.