Sign in to follow this  

Hi every one.

I hope this is the right place for this. I'm attempting to play the Northern Saber campaign as the US Navy using mission start at base on ground. The first mission goes as it suppose to, launching from the assigned carrier. After that though the missions start either some place in the ocean or in the middle of no where on land and not even at a base. I have found the same thing happens in the 1975 version of the campaign.:dntknw: Has any one else encountered this? If so, were you able to fix it.:help:

Hi every one.

I hope this is the right place for this. I'm attempting to play the Northern Saber campaign as the US Navy using mission start at base on ground. The first mission goes as it suppose to, launching from the assigned carrier. After that though the missions start either some place in the ocean or in the middle of no where on land and not even at a base. I have found the same thing happens in the 1975 version of the campaign.:dntknw: Has any one else encountered this? If so, were you able to fix it.:help:

Happens in stock and 3rd party campaign? In the gameplay options, are you set to start at "at base" and not "in air near target"? If that's not it, try using a clean modfolder and see if that helps.

there's something in the 'NavalMap=TRUE', that forces any aircraft described as USNAVY (and even USMC) that is CARRIERBASED=TRUE to start on the boat.

having the same issue in KAW, single missions, for any USMC birds (even those that historically only operated from land bases)

possibly need to make _Carrier and _Shore versions of planes? esp for Marine versions of naval planes as most (though yes not all) of thier time is spent on land