Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

Yellow US Fuel Truck Pak

Yellow US Fuel Truck Pak

Yellow US Fuel Truck

= SF/Wo* & SF2 series Games (Any and All!) =

A simple repaint of the stock OD US Fuel truck into a more 'easily' seen and sometimes period correct bright Yellow color. As used by the USAF through the 1950s and 60s; later models did seem to revert to OD and/or Theartre Camo patterns. To that end, the PSD templates are supplied (they're 1024x, so easy to work with) to allow other skinners the opportunity to create other skins.

Designed as a 'stand alone' vehicle, the skin can also be added to the existing (US) FuelTruck (NOT the Zil for Red Side!!) and hopefully, the Game Engine ™ will randomly select it for use in/on the various terrains.

The inis supplied herein are in ANSI format, allowing for use in both 1stGen SF/Wo* and SF2 series.

See the 'To Install' section below for more notes, and how to add to Terrains as a seperate item via _types and _targets editing.

As always, fairly easy to follow, yet detailed install instructions are included. Please read them! This is a perfect addition for use alongside BadFrank's Yellow and Red "Follow Me" jeeps! They'll all add a little color to an otherwise drab setting.

Happy Gassing!

wrench

kevin stein

Cool! Thanks Wrench. I've been wanting to add some more objects to the airfields in my install - so this is the perfect opportunity. I'm sure the _types and _targets editing tips will be interesting too.

Cheers! :drinks:

Kiwi

baby, that's how its done!! have fun!

don't forget the airfield development kits, over in the SF2/Objects downloads ... lots of cool stuff there!

Nice one Wrench!

A good base to do a civil on in Shell paint.

Other Ideas for Repaints of Stock Vehicles are a M35 Firetruck, M35 USAF Bus, M35 Command Truck and a M35 Quad Convoi support Gun Truck...