Sign in to follow this  
76.IAP-Blackbird

Who was updating Ajundars Starfighters?

Im remembering some pics, that where floating around some time ago. The Modder has just deleted the canopy frames and glas from Ajundars models and put some fakepilot Canopy`s on the single and twoseater versions.

I forgot who was making it and I just wanted to ask, what happen to this project/idea?? Spinners is creating a nice RF-104G mod in the what if section. Looks good! :drinks: An he was the one who reminds me of this old mod that was not released so far i know.

best regards

Martin

the lods have far to many faults, that cannot be fixed without the max files -- major 'tractor beams', open meshes, etc.

best would be if a 3D Guru create new-build 104As

for an RF-104G, why not just use the 3W one??? It's readly availabe, and a MUCH better model

Spinners is creating a nice RF-104G mod in the what if section...

To be fair Martin, I was just showing a re-decaled version of Spillone104's RF-104G 'LOROP' which uses the Third Wire F-104G with a new recce nose added via Fake Pilot.

What have you got planned?

Yes saw it, you have done a good job on this! My plan was to create a A and C version, but couldnt find any skins for the G model. Looked trough the download sections but nothing usefull was there. I think some objects needed to be deleted.

brand NEW A & C models are needed -- we had f***loads of problems with ajundair's Paki A model (and B as well) for the Indo-Pak mod, that were, and still are, unfixable.

as for the RF-104G, the Oprheus pods are readily availalbe in several weapons paks. there was no A recon model that I've ever seen described in any of my Zipper books (Pakis use a 2-seater B, and the back seater used a regular 35mm camera for the recon photos during one of the India/Pakistani "misunderstandings")

Edited by Wrench

I have now used the NF-104A as a base for the A model, it works realy good. The skin is realy good, only need some serial numbers. I have used the ini entries for some parts that needed to be deleted, so I think it`s a nice F-104A mod.

Im not so into the Starfighters, is it right that the innerwing stations and central weaponstation where added later and the A had only the Wingtipstations?

wingtip sidwinders or fuel tanks

midwing fueltanks/bombs/rp/p0rndispensers/etc

centerline station (may not have carrier winders???)

basically, the loadout as seen on the 104G

at minimum, you'll need WarbirdTech #38 and In Detail & Scale #38

I need only an ejection seat from this era

post-8289-0-52795900-1340490347.jpg

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks wrench for this nice pic, so, we need a refuelprobe and ini tweaks to create a proper C from a G is it right?!

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

use the stock one??? :dntknw:

seat_f-104

screenie looks good!

Oh the seat doesnt apear, cause I used a modified Data.ini

thanks will check it out ;)

Skin is untouched, I think I will create a refuelprobe for the "C" version in July

other physical differences from A/C to G -- fin/rudder chord is thinner & not as tall on A, AFR probe was a 'bolt on item' for C

this should help (book attached)

if you need to Detail & Scale, let me know. It has some superb 5-views that illustra the differences better, methinks

Thank you, will check it out, maybe we can work something out of the G until new birds are ready ;)

hope you like my idea and the result so far .

best regards Martin

Ehm... I was doing some kind of upgrade along with Paulopanz for the Aju 104 but the project slowed down for the skins.

Anyway I'm not having so much problem with those early 104 after deleting some parts and adding new ones where needed.

Just some screens. Maybe I can upload all the A, C, and D and F models. Some additional skins can be added later.

post-16385-0-21549400-1340534612.jpg

post-16385-0-90909000-1340534616.jpg

post-16385-0-21244900-1340534622.jpg

post-16385-0-46577900-1340534626.jpg

post-16385-0-91685400-1340534631.jpg

post-16385-0-89424900-1340534636.jpg

Let me know. :bye:

• Like 1

Awesome work Spillone. Would love to see these :

7_1.jpg

Unit: 9 Sqn, PAF

Serial: 56-800

7_4.jpg

Unit: 9 Sqn, PAF

Serial: 56-775

Sargodha AFB, circa 1971. Reports from Indian MiG-21-pilots that engaged PAF Starfighters in air combats on 17 December 1971 indicate that the Starfighters wore 'desert camouflage'. It is now well-known that a number of Starfighters from the No.9 Squadron Royal Jordanian Air Force were sent to Pakistan during this war: some of these aircraft were camouflaged, and it is now believed that the Indians on 17 December engaged these 'ex-Jordanian' F-104A's, shooting down two of them and one of original PAF Starfighters as well.

art104008.jpg

Edited by ghostrider883

Spill I think you will have enough skins eh? Lord know what made me make that many. The Tenn ANG one is one of my favorites I did. I bought that awesome Superscale F-104 decal sheet and scanned at super high res to get thoese nice looking decals.

Dave habe you got also some F-104J Decals???

Still searching for Good references of the japanese Starfighters...

Carlo

Check PM.

spill: are the shadow issues fixed too???

spill: are the shadow issues fixed too???

Yup! No more tractor beams. :-)

my hero!!! :drinks::rofl: